Thanks. Jack me off.

Usually, on Saturdays, they play video games lazily on the couch until seven oclock, which is when Kyle's mom makes everyone go home. That's exactly what they're doing now, Kyle on the floor in front of the couch with his controller on his hand and Kenny playing upside down on the couch, his head on the carpet and his legs on the cushions, eyes focused on the screen. The only thing that's different about this Saturday is that Stan and Cartman aren't here.

Stan got sick on Friday and got to leave school early and apparently is still sick today, because his mother won't let him come and play. And Cartman had other plans for today, God knows what he could possibly be doing. So it was just Kyle and Kenny today.

Kyle flicked his eyes over to where Kenny was, taking note of how his face was slightly flushed from being upside down. His honey colored hair, which was shaggy and sort of in need of a trimming, was flipped over, grazing the carpet and how his baby blue eyes were focused on the television screen. Kyle realized he was staring at his friend and his cheeks colored. He turned his head back towards the screen, finding that he had been in the same spot for five minutes now.

"Hey, Kenny?" Kyle asked his friend as his thumbs started moving on the controller again.

"Mmm?" Came Kenny's lazy reply, his eyes briefly going to Kyle in acknowledgement before returning to the screen.

Kyle didn't say anything for a minute, trying to choose his words carefully, and Kenny, in his lazy daze had forgotten that Kyle had said anything In the first place.

"Ah- um, I think I know why the girls think you're attractive," He finally told the blonde, immediately deciding that he could of said that better.

Kenny, thought nothing of it, still lazily focusing on the game, this time not even looking at Kyle as he replied with, "Yeah?"

"Um," Kyle looked down at his controller, "You're cute?" He added, returning his eyes to the game.

Kenny, seemingly finally finding interest in the conversation, smirked and took his eyes off the game to look at his redhaired friend.

"Thanks. Jack me off," Kenny told him and sat up, correctly on the couch, his hair flipping up and then falling back into place as he pulled himself up.

Kyle's cheeks colored again and he paused the game, turning to look at the smirking blonde. "Excuse me?"

"The girls who think I'm attractive usually want to jack me off," He explained. "And if you think I'm cute. Be my guest, babe," He told Kyle, gesturing to his crotch, and running a hand through his blonde hair, grinning at Kyle's mortified and flustered face.

"Kenny, I'm not gonna touch your dick!" Kyle exclaimed, unpausing the game in an attempt to get off the subject, sorry he had called Kenny cute.

"I'll make you cum too," Kenny offered, no longer as interested in the game, more into Kyle's small hands on his cock, which was getting hard.

"No!" Kyle sputtered, his face redder than Kenny's had been a couple of minutes ago and his eyes on the screen, scared to look at his friend.

"Aw, comon. Look, I'm hard," Kenny set his controller in his recent spot on the couch, getting off and sitting on his knees beside Kyle on the floor.

"Go to the bathroom!" Kyle's voice was pleading now, feeling his own dick respond to Kenny's words.

"Go with me," Kenny tells him, putting his hand on his wrist.

Kyle looks down at the wrist that Kenny's hand is on and then to Kenny's face, which, to Kyle's horror, is completely serious. "Kenny, " His voice was small, wondering just when the hell this conversation took such an intimate turn.