warm embrace

"Does your ego cloud your sight? Why ever would I be jealous of you? Those demons don't love you but rather the company you occupy them with during those sinful nights. I HIGHLY doubt they'd want to spend any second with you afterwards-"

"I KNOW. FUCK. I'm not an idiot."

The spider knew every word the overlord spoke was the truth. He was not oblivious to it, god no. Angel just needed whatever he could get to make himself feel 'less' lonely. No matter what, life or death, no one truly wanted him around or felt genuinely happy to be around him. His parents were disappointed when they found out that he was gay. Society ridiculed him and would rather have him hanged than to be breathing just because of that. Even in hell, though they were more accepting of his sexuality, they only expect him to strip and get on his knees.

Angel knew he was more than that. He was more than just a gay porn star who was fucked in life from the start. But what exactly was that? He has no clue. He's so used to playing a part, pretending, lying his way through life that he never truly found himself. Who exactly was Angel dust? Was he outgoing, selfish, and flirtatious? Or is he more mysterious, quiet, and selfless?

His Thoughts were going a million miles per second that he had yet to noticed that he was cracking his fingers. A nervous habit he picked up whenever he was anxious/ or entering a panic attack. It also seemed to be a habit that the radio demon picked up on as well considering that he made his way towards the panicking arachnid to hold his gloved hands in their clawed ones.

"My dear, please forgive me for overstepping a line. I just don't want you feeling that you need to do..those.. type of things to feel wanted."

Angel looked up to meet Alastor's eyes. Sorrow and guilt was lingering in those blood red iris but also comfort. He always enjoyed looking into their eyes. Unlike their facial expressions, Alastor's eyes showed more of his emotions than the other would like. Which is how angel can more or less read the overlord.

A hand was slowly brought up to caress Angels cheek gently. The action brought comfort in the other male.

"I enjoy your company, mon cher." Alastor whispered sweetly. "Always have and forever will."

Alastor brought Angel into a loving embrace as he ran his fingers through Angels soft creamy locks. Knowing well that the arachnid was long overdue for releasing pent up tears.

"Worry not, sha, I'll always be 'ere ..we can work this out together. You'll learn about yourself and you'll see that you're a wonderful person with many talents. I love ya"