Chapter 2: I'm Coming For Thanos

Rocket had pressed some buttons and now they are on their way to the planet Thanos had been taking refuge on.

"I'll go down first. I'll scout then report back to you," Captain Marvel explain to her temporary team.

Rocket gave her a nod of acknowledgement for what's she's doing and then she left.

She flew down to the planet and searched. The only person there was Thanos. No army or defenses on the planet.

After a few minutes, she came back up to the ship, "It's only him. No army and no defenses. He doesn't have the female you were speaking of either," Carol said to them.

"And that's enough for us," Steve said to her, "Let's go down there and show him what we're made of," They proceeded to go down.

Thanos had just finished getting some fruit from his garden and was in his home when Carol flew through, punched him then retrained him and his left hand that had the gauntlet on it.

Hulk buster flew in next along with the rest of them. (Steve, Natasha, Bruce, Rocket, Thor, Nebula, and Rhodey.)

"Where's the they? Where is Davina and the stones?" Steve questioned Thanos with an angered look.

"After I defeated her, I destroyed the stones. You'll never find her, not even I know where she is," Thanos says with a smile, smiling like he accomplished something.

"You murdered trillions!" Bruce exclaimed and punch Thanos in the face.

Thanos let out a small laugh, "I murdered them but I'm pretty sure The Creator is still alive," Thanos explained while everyone looked at him with relief, "Disappeared in a ball of rainbow. Her power took her to a safe place after I snapped a small wish for her to be out of my problems for the next year. If I tried to make it go to 2 years, it wouldn't let me snap so one year and she could've came back," Thanos said, "But you won't get everyone back because the stones are gone and she can't focus her power without them," Thanos dryly laughs.

"What do you mean by 'could've'?" Natasha questions, upset that everyone might not come back.

"Let's say I didn't destroy the stones, but I still made her stop being a pest. The next time, within next year, she would've woken up if someone snapped, but thanks to the snap I used and made them disappear. No one can come back," Thanos smirks at all of them.

"Y-You have to be lying! The stones are here somewhere! Search the place!" Steve exclaims, not wanting to except that the stones and Davina are gone.

"My father is many things, but a liar isn't one of them," Nebula explained to the group.

"Ah, my daughter, maybe I shouldn't have been so-" Thor interrupts Thanos by swinging Storm-Breaker at his neck.

His head thumps on the ground and Rocket looks at Thor and Thor is walking to the entrance to exit, "What the hell did you just do?"

Thor stops at the doorway, looking back at his friends, "I went for the head," He says with dark humor.

Thor leaves and then everyone leaves one by one.

——

With Davina and her Safe Haven (for now)

Davina is currently laying down, while hovering, above the ground. Ready to bring her body to wherever the snap happens. The sleep she will be in for the next five years.

The wind blowing not very bad, the flowers blooming with the sun on her face. But that's only her dream-state.

Her homeland had ash as dirt and unhealthy, black, grass instead of healthy green grass. The sun wasn't it's beautiful yellow but instead red.

In her dream-like-state mind, she finally sees her mother again after not seeing her for years. Yes, you really think this sleep she's forced upon is her first? How do you think she's so young?

She managed to be able to send them, her stones, to safe places after the person snapped. She had spread the stones away from each other so it was harder for people to want to use her power.

Put her to sleep for over a million years. Her body had brought her body to space after a year of hovering on the ground.

She remembers seeing her dead mother in her "dreams". Her mother was like her but a horrible accident had happened when Davina was young and stupid. She had killed her mother on accident during training.

She thought she was dangerous carrying that much power so she split half of all her powers into the gems.

Power, Soul, Reality, Mind, Space, and Time Stones.

She hopes to awaken to help the Avengers

She hopes to awaken to help the Avengers. But in her eyes it might take years for them to succeed.

——

Five Years Later

"I need to get out of here! Someone snap the damn thing already! I'm tired of watching my memories over and over again!" The Creator yelled into the black void she's forced to endure.

She looks around and sees the black of the void she's been living in for five years. She remembers when Thanos first sent her here.

~*Flashback*~

Davina lays in a cold, hard floor. She opens her eyes and looks around the... nothingness.

"Hello?" She calls out only not to be heard, "Hello!?" She screams.

She takes a good look around and she only sees one color..

Black

She was scared. She's never been stuck in a black void. Last time it was a cottage she was stuck in.

She really wants the Avengers to get her stones.

~*Flashback Over*~

"Can someone snap my stones? I wanna go back!" She yells into nothing.

"Davina," Someone says, "They did it. Summon all your power into you and you'll be able to breathe once you get out," The white glowing figure said.

She nods her head. She starts focusing on her energy and the way the energy runs through her veins when she uses it.

She thinks of all the time training she did with her mother and the fun times she did with it.

She focuses on wanting to help the Avengers and their allies defeat Thanos and get her stones.

She opens her eyes, her eyes glowing the colors of her stones.

"I'm coming for you, Thanos,"