Prologue (AU introduction)

Prologue

This is my story

Well how should I start this off. . . Hi there I am Izuku Midoriya, also known as Deku. In our reality we have power's called quirks and only 20% of the population today is born quirkless. I sadly was part of this 20%. I am 14 and had a big dream of becoming a hero. Never thought my life would have turned the way it did back then but well. . . it did.

Skip a few years to Jr. High. When in Jr. High, my childhood friend or more like bully Katsuki Bakugo or Kacchan as I called him, told me to take a swan dive off the roof of the building. Back then he used to bully me everyday, push me down, punch me, even use his quirk. It wasn't just him though all the kids did. All because I couldn't, I was useless and couldn't do anything about what he did or said. I couldn't fight back no matter how much I wanted to.

So one day I had enough. I was stupid and jumped. I thought by jumping I could end all my problems. I was already told my dreams of becoming a hero were stupid and I should just give up. The day I jumped I thought that was it I wouldn't have to deal with the crewel world we lived in. Once I jumped from the roof my life changed forever. 

I could keep just explaining my story but why not show you. Let's start from the beginning why don't we.