Chapter 1: A Stand?!

|~ Izuku's P.O.V ~|

I sat down as the teacher threw the papers.

"I know you all want to go to the hero track s there is no need for these!" The teacher shouted as the papers floated towards the floor.

"Oi teach, Don't lump me in with these extras.  They'll be lucky if they become a sidekick to some busted D-Lister." The blonde named Bakugo, or for me Kacchan, said.

"You think you're better than us Katsuki?!" The class roared with anger in their eyes. 

"Oh yeah, Midoriya don't you want to go to Yuuei like Bakugo too?" The teacher quietly said as he looked over at me.

The class burst into laughter 

"Midoriya?! He'll get nowhere because he's a Quirkless loser!"  The class all shouted.

"You think you'll become a hero?! You're even worse than these bunch of extras! You'll die in the exams!" Kacchan shouted at me

The bell then rang as everybody left except for Kacchan and his lac came lackeys came over to me and grabbed my "Hero Analysis For The Future No.13" 

"What's this then? You trying to be a hero Deku?" Kacchan glared at me

"W-Well... I thought I could b-be a hero even though I didn't have a Quirk..." I whispered

"That's not an excuse for trying to compete with the best of the best. Don't even try to even become a sidekick otherwise I'll blow your head clean of your body." Kacchan said before blowing up my book and throwing it out the window.

"If you want to be a hero so hard, I have a solution. Take a swan dive off the roof and hope you'll get a Quirk in your next life and pray that it won't be something like the other extra's Quirks." Kacchan stated happily with a hint of intimidation in his voice.

I held back the tears that tried to fall as they walked out. I then walked down to retrieve my book.

|~ Time-Skip! ~|

'I shouldn't be brought down so easily. I'll continue smiling like him!' I thought to myself before I heard noises behind me

Slurp 

Splish

Splosh 

I looked around to see a pile of sludge towering over me

"I love myself a positive costume! Get over here, kid!" It said before jumping onto me then suffocating me

"You seem to want to be him, don't you? Well, you're exactly like him to me, kid!" It whispered

Suddenly, my soul left my body as I was an invisible bystander.

"No, no, no! Why now... I have so much to live for!" I screamed before I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Oi kid, why are you getting so down? Dying ain't exactly fun but you seem like you could fill buckets." It sounded like the voice of a teenager. I looked over to see a giant for a man