Chapter One

Hello hello! Due to a certain request, I am bringing my only other story on Fanfic.net over here! It was only one request, but I feel like I should still honor it!

!!THIS STORY IS INCREDIBLY OLD!!

This story is set in a high school AU type setting since I thought I was being cool and quirky when I thought of it lmao. If you want some superhero action then this story is not for you! There are also going to be dark concepts in this story! I'm going to put any sort of warning at the top of the chapter if I believe anything is going to be triggering. Anyone is free to tell me if I need to add any tags!! I may or may not turn on the maturity warning later as well if I feel it is suitable. 

Anything past chapter 4 is going to be new content that I'm writing currently, given that I'm also editing as I re-read everything.

Other than that I hope you enjoy!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voices were all that the boy heard. His vision was blurring, life fading faster than expected. The last thing that was seen was a strand of long raven colored hair.

"Hang in there...!"

Please... don't leave me...

A loud explosion could be heard before blacking out.

"RIIIIIIIIINNNNNG," came the sound of an alarm clock before being bashed into silence by a strong metal fist. The mechanical teen, Genos, sighed as he forced himself out of bed. It was another day of high school, which he really didn't like, but there was always one thing he enjoyed about getting to go. It was-

"Crap, I'm going to be late!" The teen said in a panicked tone, quickly getting up and proceeding to run around his apartment to find the things he needed.

Genos also quickly grabbed an apple and a sack as he fled the small apartment, making sure to lock the door.

The teen barely made it to class, quickly making his entrance as the bell ring. Taking a seat, he let out a sigh as he thought about how the rest of the day would play out. Classes would go on like usual, and to be honest he really didn't care to listen to them. After that, he would go to lunch just like all the other grades and he would finally get to spend time with his beloved senpai, Saitama, the reason his school life was worth it. The man was just so admirable! He gets good grades, is always in class and the things that sold it for Genos is the fact that he saw Saitama helping a stray cat.

Cutting into his thoughts, the cyborg male had detected the feeling of being watched. This happened everyday and though Genos was an incredibly sharp male, with his sharpened mechanic senses and all, he could not for the life of him figure out who this mysterious person was. Resting his chin on his metal hand, Genos just let himself drift back into his thoughts and ignore both the feeling and the teachers lectures like he did every day.

"DING DING DONG," Came the tolls of the school bells, signaling the students that is was lunch time.

Genos sighed with relief as he calmly stood up, waiting for the sea of students to die down before quickly walking down to the cafeteria. As the cyborg turned the corner, he accidently bumped into another student, causing him to fall back a little while the other fell on the ground with a small sound coming from the latter.

"Ack!" Genos took a moment to regain his thoughts, but he knew that voice anywhere.

"Hey, do you mind helping me up?" The male on the ground said in a rude tone. Sonic. Genos looked down at the older males smaller form on the ground.