BIRTH OF THE MAD KING.

9th March, 1993
Seoul, South Korea.

It was one of the villages in Seoul where the future king was born.
Everyone knew that he is Born To Rule.
The king of Seoul named his kid Min Yoongi, a name which meant rich and prosperity.
Since his birth, every person living in the village started preparing for the day when the king would reign the throne.
His father, decided to leave him and let him make his place in the world.
His father gave his son away to people of the village.
If He was the right king for Seoul, he would make his way back, since he was Born To Rule.
☆~~~~~~~☆~~~~~~~~~~~☆~~~~~~~~~~~☆~~~~~~~~☆~~~~~~~☆
DESCRIPTION: (YEAR, 2011)

NAME= Min Yoongi.
PLACE OF BIRTH: Seoul, South Korea.
PARENTS: Min Yugyeom, Min Jaesyeon
AGE: 18
☆~~~~~~~☆~~~~~~~~~~~☆~~~~~~~~~~☆~~~~~~~~~☆~~~~~~~☆

《THE JOURNEY BEGINS》

Yoongi, a wanderer, a traveller who wants to make his own place in the world. He hates the king of Seoul because the king was the reason why his parents died. He wants to show the world that nothing can harm him and change his mind and taking revenge.
The king had ordered his parents to come to him and since that day his parents haven't returned. Yoongi believes that the king has locked them and killed them.

He walked in the kingdom, hoping to find something new about the king and he banged on a guy. The guy looked at him and saw Yoongi's eye. His eye had a long bruise which made his eyes to even look darker.

 His eye had a long bruise which made his eyes to even look darker

The scar on his face made him look really scary. The guy bowed and said, "Mianhe, hyung. I didn't see you." Yoongi ignored him and just walked away. He could have given that guy a lashing but he just couldn't because the guy looked really innocent. He headed towards the castle and stood before it, hearing the trumphets and drums being played loud. His thoughts were, 'Now it is my time.'

A/N》

DAECHWITA! DAECHWITA!
PLAY IT LOUD! DAECHWITA!
It's your author! Get ready for more awesome stuff.
♡~XØXØ~♡