(The full story in one part)

Alpha and Beta had always been friends, but sadly, nothing more than that. They walked home from school together every day. Alpha usually accompanied Beta on her trip all the way to her home, despite the fact, that this meant almost fifteen kilometers more walking for him every day. He didn't really care about the extra work, because Beta was always someone important to him. If she went alone, Alpha got worried for her, plus they got along really well, so their trip was always filled with constant chatter from both ends.

But Alpha has had unusual thought about Beta, that always prevented him from looking at Beta like a friend. Or rather as just a friend.

One day, when they were walking to school together, Alpha asked Beta a certain question: "Are your parents at home?" This threw her off a little, but she answered quite casually: "No, why?" Alpha took a second to gather his thoughts, and then he continued: "Do you mind if I come in for a little bit?" "Sure, why not!"Beta answered, with a big smile on her face. When they got to her house, Alpha opened the door for Beta as usual, but instead of leaving, he came in.

Beta's house was a place that Alpha was pretty familiar with, so he found his way to her bedroom quite quickly. "Can we sit down on your bed, and talk there for a bit?" Alpha asked kindly. "Yeah, I'm down for that" said Beta, clearly unaware of everything that was going to happen. They entered the room, and sat down on the bed after closing the door behind them. Alpha took a deep breath, then started talking in a deep and husky voice: "Look Beta. There is something I really need to tell you. My mind is just getting slowly torn apart, and the only way to stop that, is if I just spill out the truth." Beta didn't answer anything, but she looked a little confused, and almost scared, so Alpha continued: "You've always been there for me, when I needed you the most, and I did my best to do the same. I'm so grateful for everything you've done for me. You're truly an amazing person, and I wanna live my life down with you, but not just as friends, and not just as classmates. You have always been the most important person in this world for me, and I want you to look at me in the same way I look at you."

Beta had a shocked look on her face, which got even more extreme, when Alpha suddenly pinned her down to the bed. He was holding her wrist tightly over her head, while his body was over her. Their faces were only centimeters apart. "A-alpha, I-"-Beta stuttered, while blushing like a child. Alpha looked deep into her eyes, and said: "Beta, will you allow me to satisfy your every wish or desire, let it be romantic or sexual? Will you build a strong relationship with me, where even if the world ends, we can still rely on each others help and support?" Beta took a second to process everything Alpha said, then she wrapped her legs around Alpha's lower back. "Yes." she said quietly, while almost crying of happiness. The muscles in her legs thightened, and pulled Alpha's tender body even closer to her, so they were practically laying on each others.

The thing that followed this, was something that they both would never forget. Alpha closed his eyes, then moved his face towards Beta's. As he moved closer and closer, their lips started touching, and finally, they engaged into a kiss. A kiss, that lasted a long time. It wasn't a sexual, or an extreme kiss, but it was one that both Alpha and Beta enjoyed equally, and would remember forever. This kiss was what layed the foundation for their future.

As Alpha pulled away, he saw the bubbly and cheerful expression on Beta's face. "What are you grinning about?" asked the flattered boy jokingly. Beta didn't answer the question that was given to her, she just said: "Again, please." in a voice which perfectly compared with her facial expression. For Alpha, her wish was his duty, so he didn't hesitate for a second. His eyes closed once again, and his lips took their starting position, ready to meet Beta's in a beautiful dance. After their second kiss, their lips parted once more. Just after they opened their eyes to look at each other anew, Beta gently grabbed Alpha's cheeks with her palms, and voiced in a kind tone: "I never truly realized just how loving you are. I have to say, I'm impressed, and truly pleased"