Faerie wings; Strawberrykiller37

Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000168 EndHTML:0000002342 StartFragment:0000000502 EndFragment:0000002325

As soon as I open up Faerie wings, I come upon a greatly written paragraph. She describes the world below her. --Using, “Perched upon a silver spire...” Pure poetry. Strawberrykiller37's written story, Faerie Wings is about A beautiful girl, trapped between what's good, and what is bad. Aerie must protect her city from humans, as they begin to find “The city of Ever,” A mythological world that Aerie lives in.

I greatly admire Strawberrykiller37's choice of words. The way she describes Aerie's every move, and breath makes the visualization in my head so much more clear, and well...visual. I like the way she describes the first chapter, and the fifth chapter (Aerie;shocked) the last part. I love the way she describes the people taking...

Well, you'll just have to find that our for yourself won't you?

Check out Strawberrykiller37's story, Faerie wings.

http://www.wattpad.com/466658-aerie-clipping

Also, please message/email/comment on it, it is really good. It sure did inspire me :)

Happy writing!

-WPCritic01

P.s. I will be coming out with the second redolent review soon!