CHAPTER 1

A/N: This is my first fanfic so, please. Roast me in the comments. Tell me what you would like to see, I don't have a particular plan yet! Btw, I don't own the characters!

AJ out!

P.S. I only do Bal, Devie, Jonnie, and obviously, Janelos ships.

Carlos P.O.V.

I looked around me and sighed. I was glad it was the holidays, but I was sad all my friends had left for their own vacations. Mal and Ben had gone to Hawaii, Jay had asked Lonnie to come with him to the Himalaya, where he told me (and only me) that he was going to ask her out.

Evie and Doug had gone on a cruise, and Jane and I were left at Auradon prep. I didn't mind, but I knew Jane was sad that we were on our own. She loved their company. 

"Carlos," Jane asked knocking on the door. "I know you're in there, open up"

"Sorry, Jane," I replied apologetically.

"It's ok," She said. "I was just wondering if you would like to come for a swim in the enchanted lake with me?" 

"Of course. I'll be there in twenty." 

"Alright. I will tell my mum and then I'll meet you in the tourney field, ok?"

"Ok," I said looking after her as she waved and closed the door behind her.

I looked down at the ring I was holding and resolved to have the perfect treat planned for my perfect girl.