✤Lemon✤ Joseph

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
N

/n = nickname

Requested by:
NaranciaIsMyHusband

It's been a month since you met Joseph and the man seemed to already fall in love when he laid eyes on you. You being stubborn and having some trust issues kept rejecting him. But that didn't stop him at all. You worked with Lisa Lisa along with Suzi Q who was like, your best friend at the time.
ximumOverdriveTwo
"Ah! Y/n, y/n!" You heard from behind you as you held a basket of the boys sweaty clothes from last training. "Oh, Suzie Q" You smiled at her as she came to a stop in front of you. "Joseph wants to see if you would like to hang out with him later" She said, always excited when she saw how cute you two looked together.

"No, I'm to busy taking care of other things" You say as a silly excuse, looking away with a scoff. "Awe, I really think you should go this time!" She pouted then slightly giggled "What about for me? Just this once?" She pleaded with her innocent smile with her hands folded in front of her.

You rolled your eyes, scrunching your eyebrows together slightly and sigh "fine, for you.." You soon smile and giggled lightly as the blonde cheered happily and blowing a kiss. "Thank you y/n!" You smiled "you're welcome" Seeing how much it ment to her made you feel a bit better about it. You said your goodbyes and love yous and went back to doing your chores.

"Ow" You groan, your back killing you as you were finishing up the laundry. As you get up you screamed as you here a British man's voice from behind you. "Well hello there sweet cheeks!" He said as you turned around to see Joseph "sweet cheeks?" You say in confusion "why are you here?" Joseph took a few steps toward before dipping you and throwing you up as you screamed "just here to check on you, what's so wrong with that huh?" He smiled as your legs were wrapped around his waist as he held you.

"Nothing, I'm just asking." You tell him "fair enough..soo, what about that date?" He winks at you with a smile still printed on his face "if you wanna call it a date go ahead, but I'm only doing it for Suzie Q" You say not realizing your arms go over his shoulder and around his neck. "Oh really? I'm sure you like me you just don't want to admit it" He teased looking at your actions as you then quickly turned around and hugging yourself almost feeling a bit awkward how you hadn't noticed.

"I don't like you." You say stubbornly "plus you smell" You teased him back "not as bad as you, you're the one who has my scent all over you along with that chore sweat" He made a smug face and you became more embarrassed, not saying anything. "Cat got ya tongue cutie?" He cooed as he walked out of the laundry room and into the hallway. "Hm, where are going?" You asking, releasing your arms off your body and your hands on the man's shoulders for support.

"You will see, it's a surprise~" He smirked, leaning closer to your face. "Fine" You sigh, slightly moving away from him. He eventually put you down and you realized where you were right away as you heard Joseph close and lock the door. "The bathroom?" You questioned out loud, knowing where this was going right away as you spoke when you realized the bath was filled with water and a few rose petals. You turned away to run out but only ran into Joseph's chest.

"You're getting a bath!" He smiled "by me, of course~" He crouched down by you kissing your cheek. "No! That's weird!" You pushed him back as you looked down at your dress. "Or are you just embarrassed to show off some skin?" There was some silence. "I can get in with you, so it's fair" He stood up straight with a flustered tone.