part five

kiara was walking up to the chateau after a restless sleep

kiara was walking up to the chateau after a restless sleep. the girl was practically stomping as she rounded the corner of the house, her three best friends coming into view.

"well look who it is!" john b smiled at the brunette but she didn't even glance over at him as her eyes set on the blonde.

"hey ki-" jj began but was abruptly cut off by a palm colliding with his cheek. his hand immediately went up to touch his now red and burning face.

"woah," pope called out, standing up from his seat behind the two.

"what the hell was that for?" the blonde groaned in pain.

"you slept with my sister?!" kiara questioned the boy, her voice the opposite of calm.

the blondes eyes went wide and he immediately straightened up under the girl's stare.

"wh-what? where did you hear that from?" jj stammered.

"i can't believe you!" kiara screamed. "her? with her of all people?!"

"listen kie-"

the boy was interrupted yet again with another slap on the face by the brunette girl who's eyes were ignited. you could almost see the smoke coming out of her ears.

"okay! okay!" pope said, grabbing kiara's waist and pulling her back from jj before any more harm could be done. john b and pope just looked between their two friends, unsure of what to do.

"bro you slept with riley?" john b finally said, breaking the silence.

"seriously dude?" pope said.

"what? i just-"

"shut up!" kiara yelled, splitting up the banter between her two friends.

"kiara just let me explain," jj muttered.

"explain?!" kiara said, bewildered at her friend's statement. "explain why you fucked my sister? my twin for gods sake! the definition of kook princess! actually scratch that, the definition of satan!"

"enough!" john b stopped kiara's rant. "pope take her somewhere, calm her down. i'll take jj and then when we come back we'll have a nice civil discussion about this."

the brunette boy smiled at the group, proud of the plan he had come up with.

"civil discussion my ass," kiara muttered before turning on her heel and beginning to quickly walk away from the boys. the grin immediately dropped from john b's face as he turned to pope who had the same lost expression. 

"pope do something," the boy said.

"i- what do you want me to do?"

"go after her!" john b said. and with that pope scurried off to follow kiara, in hopes to stop her war path.

"dude," the brunette turned to his best friend, chuckling a bit.

"i fucked up," jj said, putting his head into his hands.

"yeah ya did," john b shook his head, putting a hand on the blonde's shoulders.

x

"alright perfect," john b said, sitting down with the rest of the crew that had now gathered inside the living room. "civil conversation time." 

"since when did pogue's ever do anything civil?" pope asked, a small smile lingering on his lips.

"since pouges's decided it was okay to sleep with their best friend's evil sisters!" kiara yelled.

"nope," jj said, standing up and beginning to pace the room. "see this," the boy pointed at the raging girl, "this is my worst nightmare."

"yeah well you should've thought of that before-"

"STOP!" pope suddenly stood up from his seat. his sudden outburst caused the entire group to grow silent and turn their attention towards him. pope cleared his throat before sitting back down, folding his hands in his lap.

"we have more important things to worry about then jj's sex life so can we please just get this argument over with and move on?" pope looked between jj and kiara who seemingly were avoiding eye contact with each other.

"easy for you to say," kie grumbled, crossing her arms as she slouched in her seat.

"kiara im sorry," jj began, "i never wanted you to find out-"

"yeah see that's the problem, you fucking kept this from me! when did it even happen?!" the girl exclaimed.

"it uh.." the blonde faltered, "uh.. three months ago."

"three mo-" kiara began but couldn't complete her statement because of utter shock. "three months ago?!"

"listen it was a mistake."

"whatever," kie brushed him off.

"we were both drunk," jj continued.

"oh yeah sure, cause that just makes me feel so much better about the situation," she said.

"kie," the blonde whined. 

"if he said he was sorry and that it was a mistake, why don't you just cut him some slack?" john b questioned his friend.

"because..." the girl sighed, "because if my evil spawn of a twin got wrapped up into this group in any way i think i'd literally drown myself."

"kiara she won't," jj said. "it was a one time thing. i'm sorry."

kiara threw her head back against the top of the couch and sighed. she chewed on her lip and played with the bracelets in her hand while thinking about how utterly disgusting it was that her twin sister and best friend had sex.

"kie?" john b said, bringing the girl out of her thoughts.

"ugh whatever," she groaned. "lets just forget about it and like... never talk about it again, please?"

"fine with me," jj nodded.

"alright well lets find out what that stupid compass is all about," pope said, standing up from his seat.

"its not stupid," john b gritted.

"yeah yeah," pope sighed, patting the brunette on the shoulder.