Skater Konoha X Reader

Y/N POV

I watched as Konoha did his final jump and fall onto the ice. The stadium gasped as the poor boy fell on his head and not get up.
My body felt as if it were moving on its own because with out even thinking I jumped out of my seat and rushed to my childhood best friend and long time crush. I screamed his name in agony as I leaped onto the ice, almost losing my balance, and ran as fast as I could with out slipping over to his unconscious body. I fell to the ice on my knees, they would definitely be bruised the next day from the force of the fall, and I slowly but carefully turned him over to his front and held his head in my hands. "K-Konoha..?" I whispered tapping his cheek lightly. His eyes fluttered open for just a moment as he said something to me. "Y/N..." he smiled, bringing his hand up to my cheek. "I'm sorry.. I.." he couldn't finish his sentence as his eyes close and he falls unconscious again.

Konoha POV

My eyes slowly flutter open, I'm met with a bright white light and I'm in a unfamiliar room. The only thing familiar to me as I looked around the mysterious room was the worried face of my best friend, Y/N. They were looking out the window with tears in their eyes. "Y/N..?" I called out in a calm tone. Y/N whipped their head around, looking at me with wide eyes. "KONOHA!" They leaped out of their seat and wrapped me in a warm embrace. "YOU IDIOT!" They said as they pulled away from the hug, "YOU SCARED ME!" They pouted cutely. "I'm sorry... I just.. Lost my footing." I chuckled. "How?? You never lose your footing! You're an amazing skater, how on earth did you fall!?"
I hesitated when they asked me that question, but I guess it was finally time to come clean.

"Hm,, well you see I got distracted." I laughed.
"Oh whatever is the world distracted you?" They said giving me a look.
I stared at Y/N for a moment before speaking.
"You distracted me.." I admit as I feel my face start to heat up. I look to Y/N and can see that their face has turned a deep shade of red. "W-What-??" They slightly yelled. I fiddle around with my fingers a bit before speaking once more. "It's kinda,,, hard to admit but..," I pause looking up to Y/N, "I've always kinda liked you.. In a more than best friends way..." I smile at them as I finish my sentence. I feel as though a huge weight has been lifted off my chest now that I've finally come clean with the secret I had been hiding for years, but I also start to feel the wave of regret. I close my eyes tightly awaiting for a response, when all I hear,, is a soft sniffle. I open my eyes to see Y/N with tears in her eyes and their hands over their mouth.
I was about to say something when Y/N had suddenly launched at me, pulling me into a tight hug. "I love you too." I melt into the hug as Y/N admits their shared feelings, and I can say I've never felt happier in my entire life. We pull away from the hug and look at each other deeply in the eyes. We share a quick but passionate kiss, proving our feelings for each other once more and continue to cuddle as we embrace each other now that we're finally more than just best friends.
-
-
-
"Hey,,, on the ice before you passed out you were gonna say something.. Do you remember what you were gonna say..?" Y/N looked up at their now boyfriend. "Oh yeah.." Konoha hummed in response. "I'm sorry I didn't win.." He sighed looking down at his lover, "I promised you I would've won.. But I ended up losing." He chuckled.
"You didn't lose today.." Y/N sat up and grabbed Konoha's hand and placed it on their chest.
"You won my heart."