Meeting

OLIVIA'S POV

"Livvvvv" ur brother John yelled from down the stairs. "One second i'm jus finishing packing" you yell back very annoyed, he has been yelling at you to come down for the past 10 minutes. Anywhoooo, I'm Olivia but I go by Liv and i'm 17 years old and moving in with my best friend Frankki. ( A/N what Frankki looks like is above, you look like yourself) You two met online and you are finally moving in with
her after knowing her for 3 years.
*Time skip* (there is gonna be a lot of these :))
You finally make it to the Minnesota Airport where you see Frankki and four boys, one specifically caught your eye. "Liviiiieeee" Frankki yelled running toward you. "FRANKKIIIII" you said hugging her for around 5 minutes even though y'all saw each other like 2 months ago. "Liv these are my friends Austin, Aaron, Zack and Tiki." "Tiki?" i ask, not used to such an unusual name. "Christian". She said correcting herself. "Ohhhhh, why not go by like.... Chris?" I ask still confused a little. " Last name is Thicke." Tiki said Blandly. " oh ok. I don't need the attitude by the way." You said with attitude because you ain't dealing with his shit. " Damn you really are John's sister, and Frankki's best friend... and Italian" *iykyk* " ya i know I'm John's sister and Frankki's ONLY friend" you say jokingly.
*Time skip to when you get to Frankki's apartment
NOBODY'S POV
Frankki shows Liv to her room and she unpacks a bit.
AUSTIN'S POV
Liv is really pretty and i think i like her. I know it's only been a little bit but she is really funny and sweet but can also be VERY sarcastic.
OLIVIA'S POV
We are going frolfing and I think Austin is pretty cool and... cute ;).
TO BE CONTINUED...
A/N: this is my first time writing so sorry if it's not good and should I continue?

Word Count: 328