Insults

That is Star up there.

Stars Pov

I got dressed, putting on baggy pants, and a baggy shirt with converse. I put my hair in a ponytail, and grabbed my booksack. I live with my grandma. My parents died in a car wreck when I was six. Oh and I am sixteen going on seventeen. I know I look young but I am getting there. I got ready, and ran downstairs. My grandma was in a robe sitting down. I kissed her forehead.

"Morning grandma." I said.

"Good morning baby I am not feeling good so I want you to walk today okay." She said.

"Okay that's fine bye, see you later." I said, and left. I started walking and a car stopped by me.

"Hey loser get on the side walk!" Mike yelled.

"Babe don't talk to her you could catch something." His girlfriend said and he laughed. I kept walking and got to school. People started insulting me as I walked by. I got pushed, shoved, and thrown to the ground and even stepped on. I got to class. I can't wait till I graduate in May. I sat in the back and put my head down. I was pushed out of my seat, and my stuff was thrown on the ground. I knew it was Victoria. Everyone laughed and I picked my stuff up and sat in the front. By lunch I sat at the table by myself. My phone rang, and I answered. Mike decided to come up to me with Victoria.