You

"Good morning, Yoonji-ssi.", I heard his deep voice greeting me. I looked up and I was stunned. Did he just took a shower? Not that I am scanning him from head to toe, but it is obvious his hair is still wet and messy. "Good morning, Mr. Jeon.", I greeted back as I stood up to bow to him. "Cut the formalities, Yoonji. Just call me Jungkook. Sit down.", he talked leisurely and sat a few meters away from me on the same sofa.

"Jimin-hyung!", he called out for Mr. Park. "Yes, Jungkook.", Mr. Park immediately showed up behind him. "Hyung, can you buy us some coffee from the café?", he asked him and he just nodded. "Sure.", he answered. "Here.", Jungkook gave him a black card and Mr. Park left. Wow, black card, huh? He is flexing so much already.

"So, Miss Yoonji, how are you?", he asked casually. "I'm good.", I answered him short. Damn! I feel so nervous right now. I can feel his gaze which makes me quite uncomfortable. "Don't be too nervous, Yoonji. I won't bite you. Just think of me as your friend, alright?", he convinced me and I nodded although I still feel nervous. "Do you want to start the interview now?", he asked. "Whenever you're ready, sir.", I told him. He chuckled, then I noticed he has bunny like teeth. Cute.

"Hey, I said cut the formalities, okay? Just call me Jungkook.", he spoke up. I understand his initiative to make me feel comfortable here and I am slowly adapting to it. "Okay, Jungkook.", I smiled which made him smile too. "That's it. Now, we can speak comfortably, right?", he asked and I nodded with a smile. He is much more different than the person he is yesterday. I like this person more. I guess he just had a bad day yesterday.

"Alright, I'm going to ask the basic questions first. Tell me about yourself and your family.", I was ready to jot down anything that he would say but he isn't speaking up. "Can we just skip to the business part, Yoonji? Your article is focusing more on my business success, right? So, can we just talk about business, now?", he sounded a bit tensed than he was a few minutes ago. "Okay, if that is what you insist. So, what is your inspiration to start this business?", I followed his request and he began to tell his behind story about his business.

"You started this because of a friend? Can you tell me more about your friend?", I am getting more interested with his story.

"Well, my friend. His name is Kim Taehyung. He was the first friend that I had after I moved to Seoul from Busan. My parents enrolled me in an arts school as I requested to them and I met Taehyung there. He is 2 years older than me just like Jimin- hyung.", he started. Jimin-hyung? So, Mr. Park is older than him. "Back then, I was Taehyung's junior but he approached me first because he wanted me to join his arts club. I thought our relationship will be like a junior-senior kind of relationship, but he became my best friend instead. He is like my big brother, he protected me from the bullies in school because I was a quiet kid and I am always alone. He basically saved me through out my time in school. He graduated first, of course. However, after he graduated, he mysteriously disappeared.", he stopped for a while as he stared the floor.

"So, you guys just lost contact after he graduated?", I asked again. He nodded. "I tried calling him but he changed his phone number. I went to his house but it was to no avail because the house owner told me the old owner which is Taehyung's family moved out already. So, yeah. I have no idea where he was until that one day.", he clenched his fists. Oh, man. This man is going to spill the tea. I love tea.

Then, I heard the front door opened. "Sorry for letting you two wait for the drinks. The café is having a promo today, so there's a lot of customer there. I'm really sorry.", Mr. Park bowed to us and placed the drinks on the coffee table in front of us. "It's okay, Mr. Park. You don't have to feel sorry for that.", I ensured him which he just replied with an apologetic smile. While I was talking to Mr. Park, someone is unknowingly becoming quiet. "Are you okay, Jungkook?", Mr. Park placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Uh, why did he mention about Taehyung?!", an enraged Jungkook looked at Mr. Park. "You two talked about Taehyung just now?", Mr. Park asked him. Jungkook averted his gaze to me. "You.", he pointed at me. "You were the one who started this.", he looked at me with a sharp glare. "You asked him about his friend, Yoonji?", Mr. Park asked me. "Well, he told me the business was inspired by a friend. So, I just want to know the story further, that's all.", I explained my side of the story.

"Ah! Why did you start talking about him, Jungkook?! Stupid!", Jungkook blamed himself and stood up. He walked away and Mr. Park immediately followed him from behind. This situation is getting more confusing and weird. My instinct told me to check on them and I braved myself to follow the two men. I searched for them and finally found Mr. Park outside of a room, knocking on the door desperately. "Mr. Park? Is he okay? Why did he suddenly change like that?", I stood next to him and looked at his worried face. Then, we heard him scream and throwing things around. We even heard the sound of shattering glasses. What is this guy doing inside there?

"I don't know if I have to tell you this. I've promised to his family to keep this a secret.", he answered. What is he trying to tell me? What is the secret? He seemed very undecisive and anxious. "Jungkook! Please open the door! It's not your fault!", Mr. Park begged as he knocked on the door numerous times. "Look, Jungkook! I'm sorry. I am the one who made you like this. But can you please open the door? Mr. Park here is very worried about you.", I helped Mr. Park to convince Jungkook. Then, the room became silent. "Jungkook?", I called for him. I look at Mr. Park. "What is happening, Mr. Park?", I whispered to him. "I don't know, Yoonji.", he shrugged. The door creaked open.

"Jung-Jungkook? Are you okay now?", I asked him although I am afraid right now. In a speed of light, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside. He immediately shut the door, leaving Mr. Park outside and locked the door. "Let me go! It hurts.", I struggled to escape because he was grabbing my wrist real tight. "That is how I feel right now, Yoonji.", he finally spoke up. "I'm sorry, Jungkook. I really didn't know anything about you or your friend. I'm sorry. This is all my fault.", I begged him while I'm trying to endure the pain.

I can feel my eyes become watery and I hissed at the pain that he is giving me. He seemed to enjoy the sight of me, hurting from his action as he smirked proudly. "Jungkook! Don't hurt her! She's innocent!", Mr. Park spoke from outside. "I won't hurt her if you stop interfering us, Jimin!", Jungkook yelled and I can hear Mr. Park's footsteps walking away from the door. No, Mr. Park!

"You are responsible for calling me out, Yoonji. Now, what more do you want to know about his friend? Ah, you also asked him about himself and his family just now, right? Don't worry, Yoonji. I can tell you.", he looked at me with that same smirk again. If I fight him now, I might get into trouble again so, it's better to just follow his flow.

"Okay, you can tell me everything you know. But first, can you let go off me?", I begged with a very desperate, hoping he will sympathize even just a bit. "Fine. I'll let you go but..in one condition.", he paused. "You have to be on my side, always. Can you do that?", he asked me. Why do I have to be by his side? I stayed silent until he grabbed back my wrist which made me flinch. "Shit! It hurts, Jungkook! Please stop doing this to me. I hate you.", I finally let out my feelings. "Wow, you're quite feisty, huh, Yoonji?", he stated. "It's okay, I love it.", he continued.

"Why are you doing this to me, Jungkook? Do you think by hurting other people would make you happier?", I questioned him. He went silent and rolled his eyes. "Whatever. So, do you agree or not?", he asked again. I'll see where this goes. "Fine. I'll be by your side.", I agreed and satisfaction can be seen clearly on his face. "As I've promised.", he released his grip on my wrist and I immediately massaged my wrist since it hurts so much. "Have a seat.", he invited me to sit on the small couch at the corner of his room. I did as what he said and waited for his next move.

"Where should we start, Yoonji? His friend or family?", he asked as he sat opposite of me with crossed legs. "Continue with his friend.", I answered. "Okay. So, that day he was at his office. Doing his work then, this Taehyung suddenly showed up after disappearing for many years. He confronted him, saying his family is the reason his life is ruined. Jungkook was clueless. He don't know anything. Jungkook's parents especially his father is the mastermind behind everything. He-argh! It hurts! Shit!", Jungkook suddenly hit his head and collapsed to the floor.

Let's end it here, okay ;) So, what do you guys think? Do you have any idea what is going on here? Let me know your thoughts! Leave your comments and vote for this chapter too, alright? See you in the next chapter :)