My school days were never this busy, not until I met her of course. I was rushing to meet friends and ran into her on the way.

Her hair was short but her hair cascaded in soft curls, her somewhat pale skin was contrasted from the brown of her hair. Freckles cascaded her face almost how stars would fill the sky, her smile was so bright it could be considered the sun. It was as if I was stuck on the spot. I broke out of the daze and quickly apologized, told her my name was Sam, and asked if she would like to hang out. She accepted. We have hung out often but things started to get in the way and I had to avoid her often.

Every morning she would greet me and I would lose breath as if a vine was wrapping around my lungs, "hey sam" she smiled her sweet smile, the tug getting worse. I finally returned her smile, thinking it would help her feel as if it was not her fault I was avoiding her and walked to the library. She caught up to me with a dejected look on her face, "sam...don't you want to spend time with me?" her voice was small and sad. "Im working on something right now, we can hang out when i finish though." it wasn't a full lie, I did need to work on something, I just wasn't going to tell her when it was done. She forced a smile on her face, it wasn't as bright as usual.

It has now been a month since I last talked to her...I feel terrible, but even if I look at her now I start to feel weird. Like vines are slowly creeping around my lungs and throat. I don't go through the same gate that I used to since she always seemed to be there to greet me. I have her in two of my classes and it's hard to ignore her when her adorable self is right there. I've even thought of ditching them to keep away from her. We began texting each other often now that I don't often see her, or talk to her.

New Chat from Alice

Alice: Why have you been avoiding me? Did I do something wrong?

Me: i'm just,,,not feeling well,,,i might be sick

Alice: Is that all? Why didn't you tell me before?

The twisting of the vines starts again, why would she care if i was sick, i'm not even sick that was just a lie, but she still cares...something tickles the back of my throat and I cough, a single petal yellow in color lays in my palm, frilly and medium in size. Why would there be a flower in my throat?

New Chat from Send Memes

Send Memes: Yo sam are u ok? u haven't sent me a meme all day.

Me: I have a problem, come over now.

Send Memes: omw do you want snacks?

Me: yes. now hurry.