Chapter one |Opening| ~ From Poetic prince to a Beast.

Keep in mind This is a Au story, I know many people might be outraged with me for writing helia as a horrible prince but trust me there is a reason and please enjoy the story, this is strictly for fun. 

Wolfy~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator: 

~~Long ago in the outskirts of Magix, There live a prince by the name of Heila who spent his time writing and drawing though out his days, though he seemed kind , it seems looks were deceiving.

 He was cold and closed off, and everyone was so annoying to him, why couldn't they just leave him alone.

Even though his Friends tried there best to convince him to open his heart, the young male refused to listen as no one was ever worth his heart and Why should he even try if no one was worth his time as well. Today was the princes's birthday and what was supposed to be a time of being thankful and happiness was nothing but wanting and pure disrespect.

 But little did he know, his Arrogance and hard heart was about to change forever. 

That night a strange knock came to the door.  The prince answered it as a old woman crossed his path. She Asked to be shelter from the night and handed him a single red rose as a kind offering. Helia, however with Sneer grabbed the rose for a slight second and then threw it to the ground as he shook his head.

"Listen old lady, I do not have time for someone like you!.., turn to the city were someone cares and leave me be!" He barked before slamming the door in her face.  It was at this point , he made the worst mistake of his life,  As outside of his kingdom that was barely discovered, a bright light began to shrine upon the forest and home. 

The old woman transformed into a magical enchantress named Daphne. She used her magic to open the palace doors as the male paused.. he begged for her forgiveness landing to his knees . however the Enchantress was not having it. 

"I clearly can see you have no reason to be forgiven.. you do have a single inch of love in your heart for someone else and as such, you seemed to be needing that lesson more than anything. Act like a beast and a beast you shall be." 

She made this comment as her hands glowed in gold and everything in the kingdom began to transform.  "May it be known that if he shall love another and earn her love in return , by the time the last petal falls then the spell will be vanquished." She chanted out. 

In a single spell as the prince pleaded for forgiveness, everything in that kingdom changed and the selfish prince was now turned into a beast.

 Only for all to Wish and hope in the end, that one special Girl would come to the save them all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here is the Epilogue and now chapter 2: The most peculiar girl. Thank you for reading this story again it's strictly a Au so I hope you like it. the next chapter will be longer I just wanted to add this in , in it's own part.