Chapter 1

Character Introduction: the Amagaki Family

Amagaki Yuu ( Father/ Omnivore / 54)

Inoshi Yuzu ( Mother/ Omnivore / 47 )

A. Natsushi ( Omnivore/ 30) with his wife Kishi Toku ( Omnivore/ 26 )

A. Inagaki ( Omnivore/ 28 )

A. Sayori ( Carnivore/ 27 ) with his wife Mayaki Kimura ( Herbivore/ 21 )

A. Hamaya ( Omnivore/20)

A. Shuni ( Carnivore / 18 )

A. Kiri ( Omnivore/ 18)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    It's already 6:48 in the evening. At that time, it's still raining. Heavy rain. Amagaki Shuni and Amagaki Kiri looking at the car window in the inside. While their butler, Hotaru, still driving to their mansion. They really tired because of club activities.  They used too much energy.

After they bought chocolate, they get in the car. The Amagaki Twin always loves to eat chocolate. Any kind of chocolate as long as the chocolate taste is so sweet and delicious.

 Suddenly, they saw someone in a dark place. It seems like he faints but no one sees him because the place is too dark. Shuni immediately told to Hotaru to stop by. Kiri also sees that too. They immediately go to the boy. The boy looks like a girl because he has a feminine face. But...

     Shuni immediately brings him to his bedroom after they already arrived at the mansion. Kiri explains to the entire family. Even though the boy is a human, but to Shuni is not. Their parent disagrees the same as his sibling except for Kiri and Shuni. Shuni immediately heals the boy's wounds and change his clothes. Shuni just need to wait for him awake. Kiri comes in Shuni's room gives him a dinner. Actually, Shuni already ate too much food at lunch so he doesn't want to eat dinner because his stomach is full. They really want to give dinner to the boy. 

Shuni: Did they mad?

Kiri: Of course! They don't want the Amagaki Family reputation down. Anyway, I need to go. I have an extra revision. Anyway...

Shuni: I know.

Kiri leaves the room. Shuni starts to read a book and sit next to the boy. Even though they mad, but they mad in a good way not in a bad way for example hate someone. Shuni leaves the room and wants to talk with his parent.

Shuni: Mom, dad. Can I make him my partner?

Inoshi: Why?

Amagaki: Why you suddenly interested in this 'partner' thing?

Shuni: I don't know... 

Amagaki: You always look at the window. You never want to know what outside is happening. Are you sure?

Inoshi: Well... as long as he can be your light... You always sitting there doing nothing in the darkness.

 They having a nice conversation. Amagaki and Inoshi understand how it really feels when the Carnivore is sick even they were an Omnivore. Shuni really loves his both parent.

     Shuni closes his door room. He looks at the boy eating his dinner. The boy eating dinner so politely. He really appreciates the food. He looks at Shuni.

" Thank you for giving me dinner. Ah, and also thank you for giving me your sweater. It's really warm. "

Shuni approaching the boy. Patting his head. The boy smile. It really makes Shuni feels calm. 

Shuni: Be my partner...

" Partner? "

Shuni nod. Telling him what's his name.  

" I... Don't have a name. "

Shuni looks at him. The boy's voice is so soft. It's very calm to hear it. Just like Spring.

" Then... Your name is Haru. Be my partner and be my secretary. My name is Amagaki Shuni. Call me Shuni. "

Haru is also 'Spring'. He really calm. It's still raining outside. Haru explains everything to Shuni. He already learns everything about the secretary. He learned it since he was 7 and the one who taught him is his master. He also doesn't have a family. So, his master took care of him. At that time, his master was 10. And now he's 17. Haru's age is 14. It really surprises Shuni. Shuni shows his true form and tells Haru that he's a Carnivore Hikuyo. Haru looks sad.

" Hey, what's wrong? You look sad. "

" Eh? There is nothing..."

 He also asked that is Haru a Hikuyo. But actually Shuni is wrong. Haru is not a Hikuyo but he's a human. He tells to Shuni that he always be a Hikuyo's secretary. At that time, where Shuni found him, he said that he just lost. He already finished his duty as a secretary. So, he had nowhere to go because his master doesn't need him anymore. There is no place call shelter for him again. Suddenly, Shuni kisses Haru. He struggling. Shuni stop. 

" I'm sorry... I didn't mean it... It just... you know... Carnivore's sick... "

Every Carnivore Hikuyo always having that sick. It can be worse if they can't find someone as their partner and as their prey. Some of Carnivore Hikuyo are bad and some of them are kind. Actually, Haru never serves an Omnivore and Herbivore Hikuyo except for Carnivore Hikuyo.

Haru: As long as it erased your sick. You can do anything at me. After all, I'm your secretary.

Shuni: Haru, you will share the same room with me. We do have an extra room but I want to protect you...

Haru: Why you want to protect me?

Shuni: It's already night. Let's sleep together.

Shuni avoids the question. They sleep together on the bed. Haru turns off the light. Suddenly, there was a storm. It makes Haru scared. Haru immediately hugs Shuni. He said that he scared of a storm. Shuni pats Haru's head. 

Damn! His smell! Haru's smell is a Herbivore. But he's a human... 

" Shuni... you can't sleep? Am I make you feel uncomfortable--- "

Shuni kisses Haru. Shuni can't hold it anymore. Right now, Haru leans on Shuni's body. He started to move his body. " Ngh~ " Shuni stops the kiss and looks at Haru.

" Are you getting hard? "

Haru still moves his body. Shuni really can't hold it. He immediately undresses Haru. Shuni also undresses. Shuni's put his middle finger inside Haru's back. " Ah~ " Haru's cries because Shuni does 'it' really fast. It really hurt Haru. Shuni immediately kisses Haru while his finger still inside Haru. Haru out of breath.

Shuni: Haru. Let's stop. You out of breath. Is it really hurt?

Haru nod. But for Haru, if someone is so pitying to him about 'that', it makes Haru want to do 'that'. Shuni helps Haru wear his sweater that gives from Shuni.

He's 14 years old boy. He is really young. But he really good at this. Is his master a Carnivore too? Ah, he already asleep. He really fasts asleep. He's so cute. A 17 years old master, huh? So, we just different one year. But why he doesn't want Haru to be his secretary? And why a master like that doesn't want to give a name to his servant? 

    It's already morning. Shuni sits beside Haru while he stills sleeping. Shuni reading his favorite book.

Argh! Why I always think about this?! But... I wonder who is his master. Last night, Haru seems to enjoy 'it' but also at the same time, he also doesn't want to do 'it'. He still a mystery to me. 

-TO BE CONTINUED-