o. the "one" that got away

THE "ONE" THAT GOT AWAY.
( a timothee chalamet fanfiction! )

❛ i would make you stay, so I don't have to  say 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚

say 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚. ❜

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

     EDEN BECKETT ALWAYS seems to have her head in the clouds

       SHE'S DIFFERENT THAN most people, and maybe that sounds cliche, but it's true. She was weird, to say the least, but she was funny. And with a larger than life personality, she was able to put a smile on just about everyone's face. Even though she's as happy as can be, there's nothing more that would make her complete than getting the chance to reunite with her first love. After talking about it with friends, she's brought back down memory lane - a time of sweet adolescence when she was blissfully unaware of just how cruel the world could be. All she can remember was that his name was Tim, the boy quickly becoming her friend over the summer after she takes a vacation with her family. And maybe they become a little more than that in the process, sharing a kiss just before they were to part ways.

      SHE WANTS TO FIND him but she never expects her friends to push her into actually doing it.

      EDEN MAKES THE TERRIBLY impulsive decision to tweet about it, asking to essentially find the boy who had her heart since she was young. She never expects for it to go viral or for it to catch the attention of Timothee Chalamet, an actor who was definitely out of her league. He responds, claiming to be the Tim she was looking for her. Truth was, he didn't even know her. Nor did he know who she was talking about. But he was eager to get to know her better and if pretending to be her childhood first love was the way to go, so be it.

        IT'S BOUND TO END in disaster but it'd be one hell of a story regardless.