Chapter I Strawberry Cheesecake

Imagine a guy stood before you looking sexy and hot. That'll loosen the threads of your panties or like you're on a cloudnine with a greek god. Extremely captivating. Nice view right?

Well, you see. I was just passing by down this area when I thought I could grab something to eat walking home.

The bakery smells deliciously fresh baked breads and sweets, asusual.

Right as when I begin to take my steps towards the register, stood there the man of all women could dream of. I was awestruck, oblivious to the fact that I'm already standing infront of it. Him.

Well, uhm he's. Cute.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." he- the bakery boy said blankly.

NOT.

Okay, maybe I talk too soon. He is not some greekgod hot guy I've imagined. Ew.

I can't believe I was attracted to that guy with oversmelling downright attitude for a second there. Huh.

Composing myself, clearing my throat. "Yeah? No thanks I'd rather have my usual please." I replied as if nothing happened.

He just stared at me for a second before answering me with his unreadable facade. Completely blank.

"What's your usual?" he said quirking an eyebrow up.

"Oh. Uhm. Cheesecake. A slice of strawberry cheesecake." I said grinning. I could tell my eyes are twinkling with excitement. I love cheesecake. Who wouldn't? Right?

He nods ducking to grab my cheesecake. Hm. I wonder why Liana isn't here in her usual spot at the register.

Now that I thought of it. "Hey. Are you new here? I've never seen you around here before."

"No. Are you going to eat here?" he asked.

"Yup and a hot chocolate with extra marshmallow please." I said enthusiastically. Well, I'm already here, might as well eat here right?

Again, he only nods mutely before he sauntered through the kitchen. I, on the other hand made my way to a table beside the window.

A few minutes had passed and my cheesecake is being serve. Yum! I can't wait to dig in. I can probrably feel I'm literally salivating.

"Enjoy." I could tell Mr. Bakeryboy's gazing on me amusedly. Hm. I could care less. I just nodded at him happily.

When he turned his back on me and my precious meal, I picked up my fork ready to devour my strawberry cheesecake.

°°°°

How's that for the first chapter? :)

Please do vote and comment!

Warning: Grammatical errors.