𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

BORN TO DIEimmortality

BORN TO DIE
immortality

BELLA TRIED NOT to let the tears fall down from her eyes as her eyes were glued on the pages of the booklet

BELLA TRIED NOT to let the tears fall down from her eyes as her eyes were glued on the pages of the booklet. Each sentence were filled with such love, but with so much sadness. This woman whole heartedly loves her son, even though she didn't birth him herself. She still treated Nahuel as her own.

Edward was right, the woman made sure to be careful to what she put into writing. As if she was apprehensive that an outsider would've read this.

Once Bella flipped to the very last page, she intently read each word.

To my Nahuel, my beautiful son,

I will always have you in my heart. Until my very last breath. When you entered in my life when I was at my absolute worst, you were a gift sent specifically for me when I found you. You're the very best of me and will always be. If you ever have the desire to read this one day, I just make one request. Never forget me. Remember me as you get older. Have me in your heart, because you're in mine. My beautiful son.

Bella hesitantly close the booklet as her eyes remain on the title. The Hybrid Child.

A part of her now felt sudden guilt that Bella was going to potentially trigger a painful memory something within the woman — of losing her son that she deeply loved.

"Bella? Are you alright?" Edward spoke up, interrupting her thoughts.

Bella looked up to glance at him. "This story...it's so sad. Why would she let someone like me read something so personal about the pain and agony of losing her son?" She wonders out loud as she shook her head.

The title was quite misleading — assumingely that it'll provide more informative details about hybrids, but it seemed more like a diary of her perspective of her life than anything else.