𝗧𝗼 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹😎

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻
𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 14, 2020

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 14, 2020

"So where you say we going?" Naomi asked me again.

She got one more fucking time to ask me this shit.

A couple of days ago, I asked her was she gone lemme take her on a date.

And she said yeah.

So I was gonna make us reservations for this five star restaurant, but ion wanna be all up tight and shit.

I just want us to have fun.

So instead of that, we was gonna go to one of these state fairs or whatever you call that shit, and out to eat at whatever restaurant I picked.

Sounds like a good date?

Really don't know but I'm just tryna have fun with her.

Might be a bad date, maybe she'll like it.

Just wait and see.

"Just wait guhh, we almost here. And ion know why I let you walk out the house like that." I looked over at her.

"Nigga I'm my own person, I wear what I wanna wear." She shrugged.

"Yeah ight, ion know why you think you run this relationship when you don't." I shooked my head.

"Who said that?" She rose an eyebrow.

"Me." I shrugged. "I know how to put you in yo place, I know what you need."

"What?"

"This dick." I smirked parking somewhere before leaning back looking at her.

"Mhmmm. Yeah maybe I do need some dick." She chuckled. "But not from you."

My smirk instantly turned into a mug.

"Naomi, I'll take yo ass back home and fuck you up. Stop fucking playing wimme,gone make me run you over with this car." I snapped.

She laughed but stopped realizing what I said. "Wait. You'd actually run me over?"

"Girl no, I was playing. Come on, let's go though baby." I laughed as we both got out.

Surprised she ain't say that she was gone beat my ass or something like that.

Must be in a chill mood today.