Texting in Class!?!

~Warning~

This story will contain some sexual stuff, lgbtq+, and cursing, if you don't like that then don't read my story

Chapter 1: Texting in Class!?!

Deku's Pov:

We were in class. I was bored so I started texting Kachan. Almost instantly he replied.

Deku: Hey i'm bored

                                          Kachan: I am too

Deku: Hey we don't have work tonight right?

                                          Kachan: I am pretty sure we don't, why?

Deku: ~~You'll see~~

"Bakugo get off of your phone and pay attention to the class please!" Mr. Aizawa said, he must of noticed Kachan on his phone. I don't think he noticed me on my phone, but just to be safe I put my phone back in my pocket. The rest of the lesson was pretty boring. I didn't really listen to what the teacher was saying.

Iida's Pov:

I was listening to Mr. Aizawa when he stopped, "Bakugo get off of your phone and pay attention to the class please!" He said, I was confused, until I turned around and saw Bakugo on his phone, but the other thing is that, Izuku was on his phone too.

I have never seen Izuku do something against the rules. After all he is a sweet little cinnamon roll. I decided to let it slide because it is most likely a one time thing.

Deku's Pov:

Finally school was over and I could leave. I grabbed my stuff and practically ran out of the classroom. I probably got a few weird looks.

I waited until Kachan came out. I grabbed his hand and dragged him to my dorm room. When we got there I threw him down on my bed and sat on his lap. I kissed his neck repeatedly.

"Were you planning this?" He asked after he got over the shock of what just happened.

"Maybe~" I replied.

I went in for another kiss, but before I could make contact with his soft lips, there was a knock at the door. I signed, slightly angry because somebody interrupted my fun. I got up from Kachan's lap and walked over to the door. I cracked the door open, so the person on the other side of the door wouldn't 1. see Kachan on my bed, and 2. see that I changed my room a lot from the beginning of the year.

When I opened the door, I saw Ururaka. "Hi" I said.

"Hi, the class is doing a game night, are you coming?" She asked.

I thought for a minute before I answered. 'If I say no they will think something's wrong' "Sure I will be there" I finally said.

"Oh and before I forget, could you find Bakugo and bring him too?"

"Yeah sure" And with that I shut the door.

I turned around to see Bakugo. He looked a little upset that we had to go down to the game night. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"I wanted to stay here with you, not go down with the extras." He replies. 

A small smirk found its way onto my lips. I went over and sat back down on his lap and said, "Don't worry, we will get to have our fun at some point baby."

I got off of his lap and went to the door, "Come on" I said.

"hff, coming" He grunted.

When we went down to the common room, everybody was arguing, trying to decide what game we should play.

Finally, we decided on Never Have I Ever. God this was going to be a very long night.