One Choice Can Get You Killed: A Divergent Games Clash

A/N: Hey Everyone This Is My Second Story And I Hope Everyone Likes This As Much As I Did Writing It! Sorry If I missspell names 

Tris P.O.V

Ugh I Wake Up For The Chosing Day. Today Is The Day They Pick A Girl And A Boy From Each Fraction To Go Into The Hunger Games And Battle To Death. The Arena Is In Dauntless, My Fraction. I Am Also A Divergent Along With My Boyfriend Tobais And Our Friend Uraih. 

I But On A Pretty Blackish Grey Flowing Strapless Dress And I Meet All My Friends At The Meeting Place To Wait For The Rest Of Dauntless To Come. Once The Person Introduces Herself And We Watch The Video She Puts Her Hand In The Girls Bowl And She Reads Out "Shaunna!" And I look Over At My Friend Shaunna. Her Face Is Full Of Determination As She Walks Up. The The Person Puts Her Hand In The Boys Bowl "Uraih!" Uraih Walks Up And Smiles. 

Tobais P.O.V

Tris, Lauren, Zeke, Tori And I Run Too The Visiting Rooms As Fast As We Can And We Say Bye To Our Friends. They Hug Us And I Quietly Remind Them That The Divergent Games Will Have Their Worst Fears Lurking Around In There.

I See A Shiver Role Down Shaunna's Spine But She Still Looks Determined To Win. Uraih Just Shruggs And Zeke Comforst Shuanna. I Pull Tris Closer To Me As I Remeber All My Worts Fear And No No No The Fear Landscape...

Uraih P.O.V

Pish Posh! Its Just The Stupid Divergent Games That They Made Up. Thanks To Max And Eric -.- Its Just Made Of Your Worst Fears And You Have To Kill All The Other 9 Tribute To Win. Cause 5 Factionsx2 Tributes/Faction=10 Tributes

I Don't Really Want To Kill Shaunna. I Hope Someone Else Dose So I Don't Have To. When Tobais Reminded Us About The Fear Landscapes I Just Shrugged Cause He Just Wants To Scare Me. But Apparently In Order To Enter The Game Arena You Have To Jump From A 100 Story High Building With A Net At The Bottom To Catch You.

Shaunna P.O.V

So What I'm Going To The Divergent Games??? My LIfe's Dream Come True!!!  But The Fear Landscapes... I Hate Them! It Pretty Much Killed Me The First Time I Went Threw It!!! Anyways I Really Don't Care Much

I Just Want To Win This Thing And Be Happy For The Rest Of My Life With No Distractions Or Anything To Bugg Me. No I Don't Want A Boyfriend After The Last Guys Cheated On Me! I Want To Be Single And Live While I'm Still Young. What Don't Peopl Understand About That???