Chapter One

Gorethian wasn't much more than an average frontier planet with slightly more than Earth gravity. Primary defined by its two continents and vast seas there were not many places of note. One being the world capitol on the northern continent, Flendoran, the other a decently populated city on the south eastern continent named Valtrinrye. Rivers as vast abreast as long stretched and warped the land in every way imaginable created a river and ocean going culture. The polar regions extended significantly more than Terra, but the climate was overwhelmingly dull and over cast. The local star was not as old as the one that orbited Terra, however it was dozens of thousands of year past being a nebula. Both continents were hospitable in their entirety but they lacked a combined populous that was comparable to the long over thrown country of Terra known as The British Empire. Outside of the two cites where hundreds of smaller communes and towns in the temperate forests, open plaines and along the abundant rivers. Not to mention the planet itself had enough natural material to see that it's inhabitants where well off. The citizens of  Gorethian were comprised of humans and natives that were almost identical to their Terran counterparts in all but a few regards; they, at some point in their evolutionary line, had developed slightly enhanced strength and a stronger will, resolution, and charisma. But most importantly and notably their uncommon abilities to influence their surroundings.

Remba was one of the natives, know around her village as the tomboy, standing at 175 cm Rmeba wasn't particularly conspicuous on that trait alone but what made her unique was her deep ocean blue hair. Most Gorethians natives had a lighter color, usually fluctuating between a shallow green and bright red, hair color. Remba often entertained herself by going on day trips with her friends Fergin, and Kenik.