alone tim e smut wanrng !!!

" hey louis " clementien said whe louis walked htrough the door.

"hy clementien," louis said and closed the doo behif him.

" whats up?" ceemtien asked and msiled at hik ashe sat down on ehr bbed amd faced her

" so i was thin king," lousi said and cleemnti9enwaited for him to sspeka agian 

" all this apopcalypes stuff has made me start to think, that w ershoyl dstasret spendiung some emoe time wit eecahother. " louis syas amd starts blushingh.

" well, we're kind of together all te time, but it would be nice to have some tikm to be alone, juts us... " clemenitne said and started getting a aidea.

there ws sa momenit fo silent before louis said " so.. iguess we will jts sit here and look at each oter . "

clwmentiemj punced o louiis and started kissing him. the kiss was sloppy adn spit was verywhre on their lips miow.

cementine moaned into the kiss and it made louis hard and whem she started grinding on his crotch so thta he was o top and started kissing down to he rneck. 

louis lifted clementies shirt up so that he rbreats wre showign anf started nibbleing on her nipple and beatheing hot oair on her breasts.

clmentine moand as he did this anf he started ,aking his way down to he rcrotch andf he pulled the pants she was wearig down and ripped her underwear since he ws impatyiwnt and anted gto taste her.

" louis you cant- aah~" clemtnien moaned hwem he  breathed hot air on her crothc and he moaned on purpose.

louis lpeave his tongue on her pussy and licked up yot her clit,makeing he rmoan and grind on bus face.

" loluis, dont sotp pleace," clemtnienbegged/

louis put two fingers into er and gehe started moaning and groaning louder now so louis went fatse runtikl she cumefd and he took int onlll of th ejuices and smirked at her.

clemenitne watched as louis unzipped his oants and stuck his dick in he rmouth and she staed sucking wule souis moand=ed.

" fuck clem-! "louis cursed as she started sucking faster sand liscked the tip.

louis cummed in he rmouth and sbe wqallowed it and he went down and put himself in her pssuuty and starrtd moving hi8s dickmm int and out of her and she moaned and goraned reaklly loud.

she grinded herslef against he rso that he would hit all the dirght palces tahat made her moanintside of her.

lclemetnien cummed and her juices got eevrwherre on him so it was wetter tehjn a slipppjg slide.

louis went harder an dfatse amd squeezed her breats as he cummed after he pulled ou tso she doesnt get prenaent.

louis layed next to her and rhey oth recover from their organism.

" that was.."

" amazig" louis finishe dhe rnestenec.

" we must do this more" clemtnien said and ayed onto his chest .

"yes we musty" louiis agreed and held her and they fell alsep in the cove