your glorious journey of butt fucks 🍋

The good fucking demon known as asmodeus has asked for your hand in marriage! You accept gracefully as he is very sexy and he immediately starts taking off your clothes. But wait! Oh no! You're in a Wendy's! He takes off all your clothes untill you're nakey, then he looks at his savory treat as he will soon devour you. An employee come over and is quickly turned away as your sex demon fiance starts eating your lower parts, then shoving his dick up your ass. But oh no! The cops came! Will you let them join? Or will you shoot them with your Lazer eyes?

Obviously you shoot them with your Lazer eyes as they don't deserve their lives. Asmodeus continues to butt fuck you untill you see stars. Then you realize, you're in space! But oh no! You cannot breathe! Oh well, you sigh, who needs breathing anyway. Asmodeus continues to butt fuck you until you two are on mars. Elon musk is there, he is very unhappy with you two for invading his private property, but he will let you off with a warning if you let him join. Do you let him join?

Of course you do! Who are you to say no? He shoves his dick in your left nostril and starts pumping vigorously. Then everything turns black. You wake up in a small room, the only other thing I there is scp-049. It walks over to you with it's bag. It opens that bag and pulls out, a massive dildo! Your lucky day! But then it pulls out a humongous bad dragon vibrator. Then it speaks, it says that you can have the nice dildo with no consequences, but if you want the bad dragon vibrator then there will be punishment, what do you do?

You a little scared of what this 'punishment' could be, so you accept the dildo. It then shoves it up your ass so far it starts coming up your throat. You were having a wonderful time when you sex demon fiance entered the room. "What are you doing to my fuck baby?" He angerly asked as he was pissed that someone had touched his property without his consent. He then turns into his demon form and kills scp-049, a shame really as it was just getting fun, but oh well. Now that it is dead, asmodeus picks up where it left off. While butt fucking you with the dildo, he picks you up and takes you out if the room into the house of Lamentation. His youngest brother belphegor is there. Belphie is a little angry to see a human so he gets up to leave, but then sees the state you're in. He's immediately turned on and asks to join in. Being his brother, asmo says yes and you have his ginormous dick shoved in your mouth, pushing the dildo out of your throat. Asmodeus starts to complain that Belphie is ruining the fun and asks you if you'd rather have him or belphegor, who do you choose? The sexy sexy demon? Of the very hot sleepy demon boy?

You can't decide, their both too hot. You're such a whore but asmodeus loves you so he allows it. You start getting butt fucked again but this time way harder by Belphie, you moan out from all the pleasure and Asmo sticks his member in your mouth when you do so. You're having too much fun. You black out again. This time you wake up in a bed, inbetween asmodeus and belphegor. Belphie is very hard, but fast asleep, but he's moving as if he needs it fixed. Do you help him?

Of course you want to help him, he is very hot and sexy after all. You decide to ride him like there's no tommorow so you shove his cock up your big juicy ass and start bouncing up and down as fast as you can. Within seconds your ass is filled with his cum, but you don't want to stop now, this is too much fun. You keep letting him cum in you until you hear the door creak open. You still bouncing and look up. There is this big sexy naked demon lady standing in front of you. She seems to be mesmerized by your phat ass. You could ask if she needs something, or go back to bouncing on Belphie and ignore her, what's your choice?

You are a very kind soul so you ask if she needs anything. She then picks you up right off of belphegor's dick, cum leaking from your ass, and shoves you against a wall. What you failed to notice before was that she was wearing a huge strap on. Oh boy, this'll be fun, you think to yourself as you get ready for the next round. She shoves it up your already cum filled ass and starts pumping. You throw your head back and your eyes roll to the back of your head, you're gonna cum. She keeps pumping and you squirt your sticky liquid everywhere. She giggled at the sight and shoves one of her boobs in your mouth. Being obedient, you start sucking, warm fluid goes down your throat, its delicious. You start moaning as being butt fucked by this female demon and sucking her boobie is overwhelming you with pleasure, but you moan a little to loud, and asmodeus wakes up. But he's not mad, instead he transforms back into his demon form and flies above you. You cant see him from the angle that he is above you, but you know he's there as you feel his sticky cum splatter all over your face. Then you wake up. Was this all a dream? You wonder and loom over to whoever is sleeping next to you. It's Mammon. It may have been a dream, but you doubt it as your ass aches as if all the butt fucking had been done to it. Mammon wakes up and looks at you. "Are you ready for round two?" He asks. You don't know what this round two is, do you ask him what this second round is, or do you accept his gracious offer?

You want to take a risk, so you agree. He the goes into the bathroom and changes into something, you wonder what it is. He comes back out to be wearing a Minecraft Steve head and a latex body suit with a hole cut out for his horse cock and balls can hang out. He climbs on top or you and shoves his huge never in your ass and pumps in and out, gently at first, but then harder as time progress's. You're about to cum when the door gets kicked open and Shrek walks in. "What are you doing in my swamp?" He angerly asks and he shoves mammon off you, his cum getting everywhere. Shrek then undresses revealing his marvelous ogre penis and lets you admire it. He lets you touch it and suck it. You starts sucking on it for daddy Shrek's delicious liquids when he shoves it down your throat. Its do big it comes out your asshole. Mammon leaves as he feels defeated and runs into Danny DeVito in the hall. Danny seems to be heading towards the room you're in. Before mammon could earn him he enters your room and sees the glorious sight of Shrek's dick in your mouth and out your ass. He decides to join in. Danny starts sucking on Shrek's dick too. It gets shoved down his throat and out his ass as well. Mammon walks back in to see two hotties attached to Shrek's dick. He decides that if he can't beat them to join them and so he starts sucking on Shrek's dick out of Danny DeVito's ass and gets it shoved through him too.