Gone

"I WISH YOU WERE STILL WITH MOM!"

"WELL I WISH I WASN'T EVEN ALIVE SO WE BOTH CANT GET WHAT WE WANT"

"I HATE YOU!, YOUR NOTHING BUT A
PARASITE . NO WONDER BIANCA
OR ANYONE WANTS TO BE YOUR FRIEND"

"WELL AT LEAST I STILL HAVE A JOB HAILEY
THATS MORE THAN YOU HAVE"

Hailey slapped Ellie across her face, the impact causing her headphones to fly out her ears and onto the floor. Ellie didn't move until Hailey stepped forward again. Attacking her once more. Ellie fought back, scratching and punching to get away until.

Ellie stopped fighting back and started laughing, not a manic laugh but a sad and defeated one. All the while Hailey scratched her and tried to choke her out. It wasn't something out of the blue for the girls of the Conway family to fight to the point it was physical. Learning early on to go for the throat both physically and verbally.

Ellie got out of Haileys grasp and backed up against the wall, it's been so long since they had a fight like this, almost four years or so.

The thoughts came back to her like a tsunami wave crashing over an unsuspecting seaside town.

"you aren't good enough...."

"no one wants you here on this earth"

"die.....Die....DIe....DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE"

"You ruin everything you're just a parasite"

the words getting louder and louder until it drowned out the sounds in the existing world.

She couldn't take it anymore so Ellie ran to her room and locked the door behind her running to her bed and hiding under the blankets thinking they could shield her from the words swirling around her head. she heard knocking on her door and begging to let them in but she curled up even more into her blankets, clutching her stuffed animal close to her chest praying to any god that everything would just stop for a moment.

But then the knocking stopped and the front door opened and closed. the engine of a car starting up and the sound of a car pulling out and driving off.

Ellie was alone again.

No one even knew she would be gone the next day...

No one would even remember.