Friday April 19,2020

Dear Diary, today I was trying to study but my sisters had other plans. I couldn't take it anymore I yelled every dirty word I could think of.But they kept fighting. I texted Conner and asked if he could come over, he was WAY better with kids then I was. About ten minutes later the doorbell rang I ran downstairs to open it. I opened the door reveling Conner. He was obviously out of breath from running. Suddenly I heard a thump I turned to Conner who was now lying on the street.It wasn't unusual since I had seen Conner faint a LOT in my days.There was one thing that always seemed to work.I kissed his cheek and seconds later he was sitting upright.Just then my parents walked in the house. "funny seeing you here Conner." they said sarcastically.                         Probably because he was always around.Conner laughed mom asked if he would like to stay for dinner. To tell the truth I purposely got my sisters fighting just so Conner could come over...don't judge me he's the best.But now I know that was a bad idea because Cathy decided it was OK to STEAL my boyfriend from me.After forty-five minutes he finally got away from Cathy. "Conner are you alright?My sister is EVIL." "No offense but...your sister is a psycho." "None taken." "I uhhh...should probably get home it's pretty late..." I walked him to the door but I tripped over thin air.(I know I'm an idiot.) But get this he caught me...in his arms.(eek!) I looked up at him and smiled.He turned beet red.I decided that was my cue,I shuffled out of his arms, looked into his beautiful blue eyes, and said..."I really really like you Conner."