Introduction

Heyo!

I can't tell you my real name but you can call me zizi. I am ## years old and is growing wings, although wings may take months or even years to grow I'll do whatever it takes to be free! If you already know some of these than ignore it and skip to the next chapter.
----------------------------
What is an avian?

An avian is a human (or animal) with wings/ or has something to do with wings. I don't know how to explain this but yeah. A chicken is not an avian. A chicken is a bird. One of the features that differentiate it from most other birds is that it has a comb and two wattles. In Latin, gallus means comb, and the domestic chicken is Gallus domesticus. The Red Jungle Fowl, ancestor of most domestic chickens, is Gallus bankiva.

How do I know this real?

The answer is, you don't.
I'f you don't believe me then don't , I'm not forcing you. But if you do believe me, thank you. And I am saying the truth here in these chapters (and some my opinion).
Growing wings seems fake and many say, "you cant grow extra limbs after your born" and this is not true. You can with subliminals, biokenisis, spells and meditation. Though it takes time and is tiring iam willing to do what it takes to be free.

What is subliminal?

subliminals are messages that are kept on a low volume and repeated over and ober again at a speed your concious mind cant hear but your subconcience mind pick up clearly, these messages are often masked by music so that you won't hear them. They can work by telling you in the affirmations that you are growing wings, or changing your hair/ eye colour etc. These messages will enter your subconcience mind and if you don't believe these would work your mind will put an X on it and it will not work because you have to believe in it so that it can work. They manipulate your DNA to change etc (IM SO SORRY IM BAD AT EXPLAINING, I TRIED! you can just search it up on yt or Google TwT!)

What is biokenisis?

Biokenisis is similar to subliminals but I think is stronger as it sends brainwaves to your brain and signals what you need it to do etc. For this one, you HAVE to wear headphones or it will NOT work.

How do I meditate?

You start by closing your eyes and taking deep breaths. Focus on your energy and feel it. If you can, visual your wings and how you would want them to look like. Keep telling yourself that this works and you are definitely growing wings. If your having trouble, think about how you're feeling today in the moment. Are you tired or energetic? If you feel like you have low energy, what might be draining it? Consider what might be causing you to lose sleep or is taking too much of your mental space. Then, figure out what you can do to either reduce the problem or cut it out completely.

Why would I want to do this?

Uhm... To fly? To be free? Even if it costs changing my life and style I would risk anything to be free and love whoever I like. I bet you're oils do the same if it were you.

Next chapter up by tomorrow ->
(Explaining more etc)