Part 1

Hi! This is part 2 of My Bully Jungkook. It has been requested and I've been thinking about doing it so here I am now writing it! And like I said in the description this does contain triggering content so just keep that as a note please. Aside from that, this book will have longer chapters than the other one so that's the only difference but for now just enjoy and keep reading!

***

It had been 6 months since me and Jungkook had started dating and the two of us were the talk of the school. People couldn't believe it.

Most of the girls were jealous that they couldn't get a taste of what they wanted, which was Jeon Jungkook.

I mean I couldn't believe it either. He started off hating me and now we're dating? It's some fairy tail shit.

But it can't last forever...

Right?

***

Graduation.

It's a scary but fascinating thing.

But I was determined to go up to that stage and not make a fool of myself in front of the hundreds of faces that watched eager to get their diploma too.

I just focused on the one that was watching intently.

Jeon Jungkook.

I smiled to myself and walked with pride.

I spoke with confidence and eventually I was met with the roll of paper that I had spent 12 entire years to earn.

Next step college.

***

"12 years for a piece of paper. Can you believe that or what?" Jungkook giggled while holding the roll in his hand along with his graduation cap.

"I know it's crazy right? Now we can go to college and get a job and start living the fascinating life of adulthood." I stared intently at the piece of paper that held so many unique treasures.

"You're such a nerd. Go get out more. Enjoy life. Not everything is about school." Jungkook looked at me weirdly.

"It kind of is if you think about it. We spend most of our life in school anyways." I shrugged and focused my attention on all the kids that were talking with friends. All in the same green robe as I wore.

"You know what? We're gonna celebrate tonight. I heard someone is hosting a party a couples miles out. I think it'll be fun." His face lit up.

"I don't know..." I thought about the last party I went to and how bad spin the bottle sucked.

"Oh come on. It can't be that bad. Like I said life isn't all about school. So you're coming wether you like it our not." He smirked hitting my head with his diploma.

"Hey!" I placed my hand where he had hit me. "Fine, fine. I'll go." I rolled my eyes as a mischievous grin creeped on his face.

"I knew you'd give in!" He kissed me and pink painted my cheeks.

"Whatever. I have to go though Hoseok is probably wondering where the hell I am. Bye love you." I gave him a quick hug then walked off in search of my brothers black car.

When I found the car I got into the passenger seat and gave a worried grin at what lecture was going to come to me.

"Where were you?! I waited for you for 30 minutes!" I flinched as Hoseok yelled at me for making him wait to long.

"Sorry. I was just hanging with friends. It's exciting." My voice squeaked out the obvious lie.

Hoseok rolled his eyes and tried to start the car up.