part nine

the next morning the pogues were sat in their boat, drifting down the water

the next morning the pogues were sat in their boat, drifting down the water. the heat of the day causing all four teens to strip down to only their bathing suits.

catching everyone's attention, the blonde suddenly whistled

his eyes landed on the boat coming towards him. "you guys see that? that's the malibu 24-mxz, the world's finest wake setter."

the other three let there gaze fall upon what jj was talking about.

"number one in luxury, quality, and performance," jj said with his eyes still glued onto it. "200k. easy."

"we picked the wrong parents," pope sighed as he practically gawked at the luxury.

"i hate to break it to you guys but that's topper and his girlfriend," kiara groaned. "oh and my lovely sister."

the couple stood in topper's grand boat, the boy's arm wrapped around his girlfriend's waist. sarah pushed her sunglasses to the top of her head before glancing over at the HMS pogue. her eyes lingered on john b for just a moment before she turned her head.

riley was laid out in the back of the boat with a bikini on. she had on a hat and sunglasses to protect her eyes that were extra sensitive today because of how much she had drank the night before.

"hangover's a bitch, isn't it?" kiara called over to her twin,

riley lifted her head for just a moment only to flip off her sister and unintentionally... or intentionally.. the rest of the pogues.

"yeah you're definitely right about that hangover," jj whistled. "she was drunk off her ass when i picked her up. even threw up in the van."

"she threw up in my van?!" john b exclaimed.

"oh calm your tits," jj swatted his hand in the air, "she threw up on the side of the road leaning out of the van."

"god she's such a piece of work," kie rolled her eyes.

"eh it was kinda funny," jj grinned.

"oh so did she try and make a move on you?" kiara joked.

"how many times are you going to bring this up!" the blonde seethed. "no she did not make a move on me."

"so does that mean you were the one to make the first move when you guys.. you know-"

"i never said that," jj snapped back before the girl could even finish.

"shut it," john b warned from his comfortable position in the drivers seat, not even taking a moment to glance between the bickering teens.

"sarah," riley called her best friend to the back of the boat where she was laid out.

the blonde walked over, sitting on the edge of the boat next to the girl. riley propped herself up onto her elbows, tipping her sunglasses to the edge of her nose.

"i totally saw you looking at john b," the brunette teased. sarah instantly smacked the girl on her arm at the comment. "ouch!"

"would you shut it," sarah whispered harshly, glancing back at topper who was still focused on steering the boat. "and i totally was not!"

"totally were," riley pressed.

"topper tells me he thought he saw a certain van pull up to his house last night. one that you happened to get into," sarah said, trying to change the subject. "said van belongs to a certain blonde pogue that you might find familiar."

"first off topper was drunk so he has no clue what he's talking about," riley stated. "and secondly, if i remember correctly the 'said van' you are talking about actually belongs to john b."

"but lucky for you jj was driving it," sarah smiled. "what a sweet boyfriend of him to come pick you up."

"god i hate you," riley groaned. 

"oh to have feelings for a pogue," sarah teased.

"yeah you would sure know what that feels like," the brunette scoffed, earning yet another smack on her arm from the sarah.

"why do you guy's keep hitting each other?" topper's voice interrupted the girl's giggles.

"oh nothing babe," sarah replied before eyeing riley to make sure she kept her mouth shut.

"how's that hangover riles?" topper asked the brunette.

"awful," she groaned.

"you made quite the dent in the tequila bottle," the blonde chuckled.

"oh shit t, i wasn't even thinking," riley said. "will your parents notice?"

"nah," topper relieved the girl's worries, "they don't even drink tequila, that's why it was in that cabinet."

"okay good."

"there's plenty left for you to have next time," the boy winked at riley.

"oh god no," she scoffed, "never again will i be drinking that poison."

authors note:

some of the events in this story aren't going to go in the exact same order as the show. like i know topper's party came after this scene but oh well, hope y'all don't mind. hope your liking it so far!