Madoka Magica ! P5

~<>*• " are you finally ready to seal your contract, make your wish, Akira.. ? " •*<>~

The wind howled, his eardrums ringing, is this how his world ends? With failure? Loss?

'Please don't end...'
~
"Isn't it beautiful Akira?"

A voice purred near him, turning to see the one thing he never wanted to see now. Morgana... "Did you really want it to end like this..? Did you really want all of them to die? Go down like the stars at daytime?" Don't encourage him, keep quiet, don't talk to IT.

"Have you decided what you want~?"

Anger boiled, is this really what he would want? What they would want? What his friends would want? NoNoNoNoITSNOT. Blind rage, that's all he could feel at that exact moment. Why did he let them all go and become contractors to this vile thing known as fate? His despair, growing stronger and stronger watching them all go one, by one.

...fool, that is all he should be described as at this very moment.

"Ok." the boy spat out, the creature near him supposedly glancing in surprise. "Huh? So you finally have come to your senses?" "Let's just get it over with you stupid cat." He didn't have much time, he had to do this quickly.

"Alright then.. remember.. you won't be able to go back on this once you do it." Morgana reminded, twirling before sitting down in front of him, carefree, as thought nothing had happened in the first place.

"Akira Kurusu, what is the wish that you would trade the last bit of yourself, the remains of /your/ soul for?"

The sudden silence felt mesmerizing, yet, he knew the one thing he would say already. The one thing that could give him back all he cared for.

"Remember, you can have anything granted, you already have /enough/ power for it~!"

"I...."
Oh... how much of a FOOL HE WAS.

"Go on~ I'm waiting, What is your wi—"

"I wish that I could meet them all again, to protect them all once more! I don't care about the obstacles I'll face! I'll do it again and again and again, until I see them all, /safe/ and /sound/."

More pain, he instantly felt it the moment he finished that sentence, he repeatedly reminded himself, itsforthemitsforthemaLL. Morgana snickered.

"Your wish will now be granted, you'll finally become a full-fledged magical!" Why did he give off an excited aura... why?

....! White, that was all he saw after, no Morgana, no despair, no hatred, just a burning white.
.
.
.
.
..
Akira Kurusu woke up.