1. Park Residence

"We are here at Park Residence, home of the infamous Seonghwa Park! Today, too, we will try to gain some intel! For those who have not heard of this alpha, open your ears wide! At the age of nine, Seonghwa survived a plane crash in the Himalayan mountains that resulted in the death of his mother. After miraculously surviving a ten-day solo trek from the crash site to Katmandu, he spent the rest of his childhood under the close tutelage of his Archaeologist father - the late Earl of Abbingdon, William Park.

At the age of eighteen, after the death of his father, Seonghwa inherited the Park estates and became Count of Abbingdon. Since then, he has been credited with the discovery of some sixteen archaeological sites of international significance.

He has been hailed both as an Archaeological Wunderkind and a glorified Treasure Hunter, depending on whom you listen to. There are thousands of rumours surrounding Lord Park's exploits, invariably involving the unexplained or outright unbelievable. Lord Park himself is, unfortunately, never available for comment, which further adds to the veil of mystery that surrounds his life and work.

Consequently, Lord Park continues to be the focus of wild speculations and intense debate. Idealised and vilified in equal measure, he is perhaps one of the most fascinating and enigmatic figures of our times.

Today, too, we will knock on this very gate and see if he is up for an interview! Sponsors and fans all over the world, are interested in an interview, and we, the team of KQ news, are trying to be the first to get one! Stay tuned to see me ring this bell after a short break!"

Groaning, Seonghwa dropped his head on his heavenly soft pillows. His fingers felt up the sheets next to his body for the remote, finally turning off the blaring TV.

He gave himself a second to stare at the sheer white veil above his canopy bed; then he rolled out of his warm sheets.

He did not bother with slippers and instead went right to crossing the long corridor with his feet bare. The tight shorts he was donning showed off his long legs that were decorated beautifully with tattoos that he had spent precious hours on getting. He watched the sun dance over them playfully, and the shadows seeming to deepen their colours.

Stepping out into the spacious foyer, Seonghwa went right to stomping down the large T staircase.

"Yunho! There are reporters outside again! Send them off before I ask San to install flame throwers outside to keep unwanted guests at bay!" He authoritatively ordered the butler standing to his left at the fireplace. Without waiting for the man to hurry to comply, Seonghwa crossed the large hall over to the glass room San was sitting in.