reset

sans pov

I wake up in the house laying on the green couch sideways almost falling off. 'shit....' another reset and it looks like the kid wont stop soon.

SANS GET UP WE DONT WANT TO BE LATE FOR WORK! papyrus said while going down the stairs. OH... YOUR ALREADY UP... WOW YOU ARE USEUALY STILL SLEEPING. THIS IS A GOOD IMPROVEMENT SANS! I have heard those words so many times.... about 1372 times to be exact but the smile on his face never gets old....heh....I get up to eat papyrus's food.
huh? its not spaghetti this time..."hey paps what happened to spaghetti? "OH IM TRYING NEW FOOD TO BE A BETTER CHEF OF COURSE! NYEH HAH HA! "ok bro."
this never happened before! maybe something happened in the timeline! no... im over thinking this too much... maybe it was a one time thing.

I tellaport to the door to the ruins and start talking to toriel, the old lady who lives there.
soon I have to go and say bye to toriel and walk to grillbys, even thinking that name makes me blush... I have had a crush on grillby for a long time but I will never confess my love to him because I feel like he would regect me and I think he's straight so he would never love a gay freak like me.... I make it to grillbys and im greeted by some regulars at the bar.

I sit down at my useual seat. "the useual?" "you know me too well grillbz." and he hands me a bottle of ketchup.

hi this is my first story so im sorry if its bad and there will be cutting smut and more mature content so this is your last warning before the next chapters come out so bye my stars!

304 words!