[Intro]

I wake up to my mama shaking me awake  "Nara! Wake up!!" her long lime hair blinding me as I try to open my eyes. I realize that the only reason she comes into my room is to yell at me, throw something at me (usually clothes and random items I've left around the house or I'm late) I think it's safe to assume that its the ladder.  I jump from my bed and rush to my closet to grab my uniform. 

Hi, I'm Nara Ellis and this is how I fell in love with Bakugo Katsuki aka poprocks. I recently moved to Japan from a little place I call Montreal. I was born in Charlottesville then my biological parents left me and blah blah blah. long story short I got adopted by a French woman and a Japanese man. I know next to no french other than the usual 'Bonjour'. Instead, I asked my dad to teach me Japanese since it's wayyyy harder to learn, I mean they have 3 different types of kanji!!! what?!! anyway, I'm late and I need to get up and go to school so let's get back to the story

I run into the bathroom almost falling over on the way in and struggle to brush my teeth and my hair at the same time, while my mother laughs at my struggling I somehow manage to get my uniform on. I take a second to look at myself in the mirror and calm my nerves. I admire my beautiful lime coloured hair, the same colour as my mama's since she dyed her hair to match mine after my quirk changed it. I watch as my pale skin moves as I make faces at myself; I lean over the sink and frown at all the small blackheads on my noses that can only be seen up close. I grab a dark red matte lipstick and trace it over my lips trying not to get it everywhere. I glare at my hazel eyes always hating how they never were a light blue like my sisters. 

I quickly grab a hair tie and put my hair into a messy bun then rush downstairs and grab my Otou-san's old leather bookbag to hold everything I need, except my lunch which I decided to buy instead of make. When I stumble out the door I find the neighbour boy that dad introduced me to the other night, he said he'd be walking me to school so I don't get lost, which happens more then you'd think. "you're late shirt-face" he scowls "whatever, I'm still jetlagged" I quip and we walk in silence. Dad made sure to choose him as my 'escort' because he's one of dad's old friends' kid, plus he speaks English; which is a perk since I can barely speak English even though I'm fluent. 

"you shouldn't walk in the middle of the road idiot," Bakugo says, who am I kidding, mostly yells at me interrupting me from my train of thought "shut it poprocks!" I say just as loud earning myself a scowl. After hearing small explosions going off in his hands, I decide it'd be best if I ran. so I did, and fast.