The Creation of a Woman

In the beginning, the light never existed. There was an endless void; It's blinding. In this pitch-black space, eyes blackened, eyes blinded, eyes empty. There was no life. There was no body. It was haunting like monsters slowly creeping in. It was horrifying like no one will ever save you in this deep dark abyss.

" Am I home?"

The skies have divided. Uranus of the heavens. Gaia of the earth. Terrestrial lands, the waves of the ocean. And the big star; the sun rises. The heavens opened with rays of heavenly luminescence and auroras.

The wind blew like a mother's lullaby; then it forms a new life. Down to the tiniest dots up to the gigantic ones. The ethereal skies above, the waters of all the veins, down to the terrestrial lands, the lost souls and creatures comes into the existence.

The world was created. Humans stepped on their bare feet. Mothers and fathers bear more children. With such unending goods and needs, living was then a peaceful place.

When Uranus of the skies surrendered, his phallus was cast into the sea. With a drop of blood seafoam forms. But then, there was a mystifying living soul lurking beneath the waves. It rises up above the seawater. With a cast of a shell, a goddess was sat upon.

Mystic angels blew dragging her to the nearest shore. Young and old women greeted her. A cloth covered with different colors formed into nature, covering her nakedness. She smiles so sweetly as she stepped, the flowers grew and the birds came to sing to her.

" I am home."

❁❁❁❁

Dear long lost sailor,

        This is probably the hundredth letter you'll read this time. I hope you're doing fine. I hope you can touch the racing waves against the very tip of your fingers. The warm and cold breeze battling each other through the mist of lost clouds. I wish you found some interesting things. Probably treasures sitting beneath your ship. If only you were here, I could tell you my story.

     Santa Barbara has been the same as always. You wouldn't find anything. You wouldn't find anything useful I promise. It's just the sea and the clouds colliding together. Mr. Niccolo's burger is always the best. When you're here the first thing you'll try was his best seller hamburger. I swear to god you've never tasted that good in your life. Actually, it was Connie's too. If you are going to ask the same question again, well yes. I've been doing the same routine every day. Getting piano lessons by myself truly, exploring the huge maze library in Santa Barbara and the most important part was going to the sea. To talk to you all of my secrets. This time I have this. I have this recent secret and I want you to keep it between us. Only us.

       I've never told this anyone. It may sound stupid, well that's what everyone's been telling about me. I met a boy. He was strange at first. He was truly really strange. He doesn't remember where were his parents are, why he was here, where he is from. He only knew his name. His name was Eren. We're friends. Best friends. Pretty close actually. He also has a secret but he never tells me what. Before he left,  he told me to remember his name. Because when he's gone,  he told me that he'll come back. I don't really understand what that really means. I think about it almost every day. But somehow to this day, I think he'll be back soon. Maybe sooner. Maybe when I am old enough. I hope to see you again.

You're wonderer
Historia

❁❁❁❁

"Hey come here!" He laughed. He shouted as he followed me behind.