PROLOGUE

It was very wrong indeed, I know.But how could I not? You were there when I needed somone most.

 *************************************************************************************************************

Dear Peter,

Right from the start, I knew it was wrong to love you. You were my bestriend’s love. But how could I not? Just one look would make the butterflies in my stomach flew out of their cocoons. Your touch was the softest and warmest thing I had ever felt. You made me felt love within just a matter of weeks. That two months were probably wrong but it was great. The days we spent together, it felt like forever baby.  It felt like it was the right thing to do. I know you felt it too, darling. I have felt it. We had the connection. You made me feel alive. So do I to you. And baby, I just want you to know that I am still hoping for us.

                                                                                Yours Truly, Catherine

 ****************************************************************************************************************

I can't believe this. I picked up the paper in front of my locker and saw it. No,no no. This can't be happening. "A, you need to come and see this" Michelle told me. I kept on walking and people were staring at me The letter's everywhere, on the school grounds on the corridor, everywhere. Even on the locker. We made our way through the bulletin board, sharp eyes hawling me. 

I was shocked, I was crying literally, when I saw it. Pictures of us in the beach, in the church, in Gabriel's garden, in our townhouse, there's a picture of us kissing, Gabriel giving me flowers. oh my gosh this can't be happening. I saw Jessica, coming near me. 

"Jess, let me explain--" , she slapped me, hard. Then she left.

They all left, I was alone crying, having mixed emotions, pain, anger, confusion, hurt. 

"Where is Gabriel", I thought. 

Picking myself up, I decided to cut class. 

I deserve all of this, I said to myself I betrayed my bestfriend, I lost Gabriel, I lost everyone.