Drunk Seavey

We got home and Daniel's drunk so as Corbyn. Jonah help to carry Daniel, cause he was so so drunk like his eyes keeps rolling and what I hate about him is. When his drunk he steps on my shoe idk why tho I'm always there for him when he's always drunk. I didn't wanna get drunk cause I was not in the mood, so Christina was tired of carrying Corbyn up in the room. Both of us Christina, Daniel and Corbyn's hand was in our shoulder. I hate this every time it happends🙄😤.

Daniel: hey, hey no stop!

Adele: wdy mean stop!

Adele:cmon Daniel don't act like a kid, let's go upstairs....ok?

Daniel: I said stop let's stay in here not upstairs

I laid Daniel on the sofa since he doesn't wanna go upstairs and I roll my eyes on him.

Adele: Daniel!! let's go upstairs pls, just lis-

Daniel: AHHHHH there's a ghost

Adele: ur just drunk stop acting like Jonah's a ghost u idot!

Daniel: hahahahahaha got u!

Jonah: hey we'll live u four in here, so u can have ur own privacy

Jonah said teasing me and Daniel. Me and Daniel met at the beach cause both of us is Jc's friend and I didn't have a feelings at him that time. But after we hangout at the beach for 2weeks, I start to feel my heart beats for him. I throw a pillow at Jonah he chuckled.

Adele: never gonna happen, ok

Jonah: yeah right!

Daniel: hey can u um, the apple juice is very very evrything

Adele:gosh😂😂😂 ur funny Daniel

Adele: hey I'm gonna unbuttoned u-

Daniel: no no--wait

Adele:wait what?

Daniel: I have a boyfriend

I laugh from what Daniel said. I'm not being so mean to him but like, when did he have a boyfriend😂

Daniel:no no I- just want - I have a girlfriend

Adele: and who is that?

Daniel: You😏

My heart starts to beat so fast like there's no one's gonna stop from beating from it. I start thinking and thinking pa-panic-panic I-I don't know what to do or what to say. I have no words to say, my--my mind was overthinking because my heart only beats for him. I----I don't know.

Daniel:yeah--yeah you Adele

Adele:stop! Daniel that's not funny ok, just-just stop pls stop!

I get on the top of him and removing his shirt, leaving him shirtless now. And I start staring at him he's just way too precious to look like an angel.

Daniel:hey if ur not gonna stop I will call my apple juice

Adele:oh really then how about ur watermelon

He was speechless after I said that. I think he was thinking that he has still some problems with his watermelon.

Daniek:yeah you--then- yeah.... Oh oh yeahhhh

Adele:wth is wrong with u!

Daniel:its always u, i love u my watermelon😊

Adele: i love you too❤️

Corbyn: so looks like someone had--had a crush on someone

Corbyn said in the other side of the sofa with Christina.

Christina: you mean "has" corbs

Corbyn:oh.... Oohhh yeah right, its had

Christina: oh shut up! U bitch! Ur eay too drunk do u know that?

Corbyn:mhmm

I was looking at the both of them. Soon Corbyn ended up asleep and I was about to turn my head on Daniel but he's now asleep too.

Me and Christina didn't leave because its complicated to go upstairs and lay them down on the bed. Its always like this, whenever the both of them are drunk, Idk how to get them upstairs. They always fall. We just take a a nice cold bath and leave the guys for a bit. Me and Christina were talking about her new ideas about vlogging in the mall and things like that. I can't beleive I'm gonna spend the night with him, just the four of us I mean ofc Corbyn and Christina they're both used to it cause they're in a "relationship". But me and Daniel.....I don't think so.

Daniel was hugging me and it never felt so warm around him, it felt like a different thing for me. His hug was tight. It got much more nicer and warmer because of the blanket that we both have on the top of us.

I then let go of his hug because I need to go to the bathroom and pee. But...

Daniel:hey...no--no stay

Adele: Daniel don't worry Im5just gonna go to the bathroom ok

Daniel:mhm ok

He was so soft when he said that to me. I let my hand feel on his cheek to know that he'll always be safe when his with me........And letting him kno that I'm just gonna gi to the bathroom.
I open my eyes to see a bright sun at my eyes, I turn aroumd my face and see Daniel still asleep. I guess he was really tired of being drunk yesterday.

I got up go, hop on the shower with a nice cold bath and it never felt so good to feel that cold water while I'm jamming with my cool playlist on spotify. I then brush me teeth, brush my hair an damn my hair smells so good like it was something different.

I just put some metalic shirt on and some black rip jeans that I own. And see Christina gonna take a bath to and I just sit on the bed and scroll on instagram and listening to some music.

I hear Jonah going downstairs. I never felt this so comfortable in my whole entire life. Take a shower, brush my hair and do things that I love.

I was thinkong of getting us some breakfast. But as I go down stairs I rol my eyes, they were still asleep. Ofc they were drunk but its 9 in the morning and I really am so hunhry fight now. I need chipotle and starbucks to brighten up my day.

So the three of us wait till 15mins and finally, guess what. They're now awake Thank God yes!! We can now gi to chipotle.

We had all of our own breakfast and the three of them are quiet while me and Christina kept talking the whole time.

After that we now headed to target. Because Jonah needed to biy some groceries and other stupid things we need to keep us alive till morning😁.
Me and Daniel didn't talk the whole time idk why but....may be its because of they yesterday that happened.

Oops cliffhanger🤭🤭

Hihihi but I hope u enjoy this story

Love yall stay safe:)