•1 Isaa And Mayrah

14th June, 2020

Doctors Series.
Story 1

The Doctor's Care For His Wife.

Isaa And Mayrah
....

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu.

This story's about a Doctor doing everything in his might for his wife to save her life from a disease .

A disease that really doesn't exist but is shown to work up with the plot.

It's truly, completely, fully and really only based on my imagination.

20 years old Mayrah Ismael with her life tied to a complex disease could only wait for the day of her last breathe, medicines being by her like a ticking clock.

Isaa Ismael, from England, a 28 years old neurosurgeon, owning over renowned hospitals in Pakistan and London returned to his homeland to create a home with his childhood love Mayrah, only to reveal she had no hope of life.

Would they unite!

Both of their parents are siblings which make them cousins from both side.

Isaa is strict, mature and sensible!

Mayrah is stubborn, irritating and childish!

They pair the best in their own ways.

•••••

No Negative Comments Are Allowed.
I made it clear for you.
This is just too dramatic to read.
If you wanna read, then come in.
Or else ....😭😭don't leave. Try it once nah.

Prologue•

Writer.

Agonized, burdened and beyond repair was his broken heart, yet not a drop drop tear he has allowed to wave in his eyes.

Just an hour back he returned to his motherland after whole 18 years, he was a renowned and successful surgeon now, who'd been studying brain his entire life and now came back to serve his heart in here.

Oh the only reason he has kicked everything off in London is because of his childhood love.

But there he stood, numbed and unnerved. The ethereal heart filled with euphoria was now mauled.

"Isaa....Dear...listen..."

"Why Abbu? Why was I kept in ignorance?"

He couldn't even form the words clearly, his Adam's apple bouncing in his parched throat, immensely distressed.

He was hurt! So hurt that he wished he never came back.