where it all started

Reader POV

I was always alone, every since I was in high school I always felt like I was alone. Of course having that feeling, it only grows soon I started cut myself, I started to have these thoughts about killing myself, and you know the rest. There were a few times were I did try, but something always pulled me back from going through with it. Rather that be God, some unknown being, or me just being a pussy I'll leave that up to you.  I surprisingly I graduated from high school and that leads to now.

I woke up from my sleep with a grown, I didn't want to get up I just wanted stay asleep forever.  When I sleep it felt like I could escape this horrible reality I live in, I could do whatever I wanted in my sleep. Soon my alarm clock want off " Might as well. " I said getting up from my bed, I looked around my room seeing my dresser with a few pictures on it, my closet fill with jackets, my wall was in the color purple, on the wall was a single poster from destiny, on my floor was carpet the floor itself was wooded, next to my bed was night stand, on the night stand was switched blade, the blade itself was covered in blood.

I sigh looking at the blade and walked up to the dresser pulling out underwear, Jeans, a shirt, and made my way to the bathroom room that was located to the left of my room. Once I got changed I walked out and made my way down the wooded stairs and into the kitchen. I live in a big house, to big from my lonesome self if you ask me. I looked around the kitchen feeling my stomach growl but decide not ear and walked out and door.

I made sure I had everything I needed. I locked the front door and waited for the bus, when the bus came I purposely walked to the back seats and took a seat to avoid everyone soon the bus started to move as I slowly fell asleep.

" End of the line. " A bus driver said trying to wake me up, I slowly opened my eye's and looked around " Wha? " I asked tiredly " I said end of the line kid. " I look around again noticed I completely missed my stop " Alright, thank you sir. " I said politely and walked out of the bus, I noticed I was in front of the news station tower. I sigh and started to walk down the sidewalk trying to avoid the people around me

I soon noticed a ST300 Android model walking away from the station, I was confused usually they stay at a reception desks. Why was this one walking away? I decided to fallow it, seeing it walk down a dark ally way " Look what we have here boys, a Android all by itself lonesome self. " A group of people surrounding her " P.. Please, leave me alone. " She said scared as the group continue to walked up to her and surround her, I had to do something right?

" Dammit. " I said to myself walking up to the group " H.... Hey leave her alone! " I yelled trying to act brave as the group and the Android looked at me. " Oh? Looks like a knight in shining armor " The group laugh at me as they left the Android and surround me " The hell do think you are? " The leader said pushing me to another member of the group, the other punched me in the face knocking me into another that  caught me and punch me in the stomach.

The hit knocked the wind out of me as I dropped to my knees, the leader  kicked me against the floor " Try being a hero again, and we'll kill ya. Come on, let's get out of her. " The leader said as the grouped walked away leaving me there. " H.. Hey, you okay? " The Android said walking up to me " F.. Fine. " I said struggling to get up " Here, let me help. " She said putting my arm around her. " T.. Thanks. " I said quietly as I tried to light myself and shifted some of my weight off her

" Why.. Why did you save me? " She asked looked at me " Because... Why not. " I said in with a fake smile, while she looked at me not fully satisfied with my answer. " I did because.. No one deserves to beaten.. Unless your me. " I said that last extremely quite so she couldn't hear.

  She continue to help me walk till I felt like I could walked by myself  " Okay, I think I'm good. " I said slowly removing my arm from her shoulder " You sure? I don't mind. " She asked in worried tone " Yeah, yeah I'm sure. " I said  as I start to walk on my own.  I turned to her seeing that she was fallowing me " Why are you fallowing me? " I asked confused, no one wanted to fallow me before " Because.. I.. I was hoping.. " She stopped and looked away " Hoping? " I asked still looking at her " Hoping I could stay with you. "

( new story, hope you enjoy. Note that this is based off the pacifist ending, I'll see you in the next O readers of mine)