Monokuma x Nagito

I wrote this very detailed smut for a friend a few hours ago and now I'm sharing it here for all of you to read. I don't ship Nagihoe and the bear but I thought this would be fun for shits and giggles. This is my first time writing smut so go easy on me 😔🤚

Nagito's POV
I walked into the grocery store looking for some dick shaped items. I slowly looked down at my list, it read: thicc hotdogs, cucumbers, eggplants, breadsticks- I blushed, me and my old partner, Hajime, used to use breadsticks for sexual activities. Just thinking about the bread sticks turned me on. I looked down at my pants and noticed a big problem. "Oh fuck, I have a boner in the frozen foods department," I said under my breath.
I looked around looking for a place to get rid of this annoying boner. Then I spotted a bathroom and ran to it trying to hide the problem.
When I stepped in the bathroom I looked at all the stalls, no feet in sight, but one was closed. "Probably the kids fucking with the employees again," I said with a little chuckle.
I sat down in the handicapped stall waiting for my boner to die down. "Oh my god I can't believe I got a boner from a breadstick!"

I heard a laugh- "a breadstick? That's the hottest thing ever!"
I blushed. "Wh-who said that?" I was certain no one was in here.
"It was me, babe." Then a half white half black bear slipped under the stall. He seemed to be naked but there was a zipper where his crotch would be. "I heard about your little issue and thought I could help. I don't think you wanna be fucked in a grocery store bathroom so how's about we head back to my place?"
At this point I couldn't tell if I was more scared or horny but I agreed and next thing I knew I was in a teddy bears house.

"What's your name babe?" I started stuttering- "M-my nam-me? It's Nagito- WOAH!" As I was trying to tell him my name he unzipped the zipper to reveal the biggest dick I've ever seen. It was maybe 15 inches? "My god," I said under my breath as my mouth started to water. He pulled out some rope and said, "we're gonna do this my way and you're gonna call me daddy, understand?" I nodded. "Alright put your arms and legs on the bed post and I'll tie ya up." I did as instructed.
After I was tied up the be- daddy started to undress me. He slowly pulled down my pants with a grin and my average 6 inch dick jumped out. The bear looked at my dick then up at my blushing face, "bigger than expected." At this point I was horny as shit and I was begging daddy to fuck me. While
I was whining he started sucking my dick. He bobbed his head and looked at me with his eye, his other eye seemed to be a weird, red, glowing thing? Anyways how was he so good at blow jobs for a teddy bear? I felt my stomach start to swirl and knew I was close. "Daddy I'm-" right as I was about to cum the bitch took his mouth off my dick with a pop.

After that he untied me and flipped me over. "Are you ready?" I nodded and he stuck one finger in my ass. After a lil he added another then one more. He looked over to the night stand and grabbed a bottle of lube then covered his massive bear dick in it. Then he lined him self up with my hole and slowly went in. He stayed still for a minute. "Tell me when I can move." I waited about 10 seconds to adjust to his size, "ok, you can move."
He started thrusting and long story short he pulled out before I could cum AGAIN.
"I've got a surprise for you," he said with a grin. Next thing I know he pulls out a box of- breadsticks?! I blushed deeply and felt my stomach swirl.
Then he instructed me to get on his lap and ride his giant bear dick while he deep throated me with breadsticks. I did as told. After about ten minutes of all that I was very close and so was he. He started giving me a hand job while I was riding his dick.
"I'm c-close," I said. "Me too, babe," then he kissed my neck and we both came. The end :) 
HOLY SHIT I JUST READ WHAT I WROTE AND THAT IS FUNNY IM SO SORRY 😭😭😭😭