Introduction.

Part 1 - Introduction

Love

" Love come on your gonna be late for school " Love mom Corrine yelled from downstairs

" Love come on your gonna be late for school " Love mom Corrine yelled from downstairs. "IM COMING MOM" Love yelled. Love is 17 years old senior in high school. , well-known , track runner, good grades , perfect body for the age of 17!and she's very pretty. She's not perfect but she's something alright. Love goes to PHS (Pillian High School) . She has all the boys on her all the time but she really pays them no mind. She was always into girls & always knew it wouldn't change .... or would it ????

Love's Pov

I woke up this morning excited for the first day of my Senior year but also very mad cause i didn't want to be waking up at 5 in the damn morning 7 days straight. I got up , got into the shower bumping jhene aiko "pu$$y fairy" , let the hot water hit my skin and washed up with my cherry blossom body soap from bath & body works.

Cause I got you sprung off in the spring time
Fuck all your free time
You don't need no me time
That's you and me time
We be gettin' so loud
That dick make my soul smile
That dick make me so damn proud
Now lay your head down on the pillow
Turn the lights down real low
I want you to say my name
Close your eyes and let your feels go
Now you're gettin' real close

After about 10 more mins . I got out , wrapped my towel around my waist then started to brush my teeth. When i was finished i let my hair out of the bonnet & thought to myself "damn i'm fine " as i said that "Megan Thee Stallion Cocky Asf " came on. I started dancing in my mirror when my little brother Ty bussed into my room. "girl turn that stupid music down , im still trying to sleep " He didn't get up to get ready for school until 8:45 and right now it was only 6:30" GET OUT BOY DAMN " i yelled pushing him out to lock my door. I started to get dressed. I wore some cute ripped up jeans , a black onesie t-shirt and paired it up with my black and white 11's, a cute silver chain with a heart on it , CHANEL perfume & paired it up with my all black CHANEL shoulder purse and my PINK black & grey book bag that i knew i wasn't going to be carrying. By the time i was finished , it was now 7:10 and i needed to be at school by 7:20 "Love come on your gonna be late for school" my mom said . " IM COMING MOM " . I grabbed my iPhone Xr and my water bottle and headed downstairs. " You ready " my mom said. Yes i'm ready . " Ty i'm going drop love off at school by the time i get back you need to be up and dressed you hear me " she yelled from the bottom of the stairs. He was sound asleep.

10 mins later we pulled up to my school , it really wasn't that far from my house. I walked in and saw my two friends Jasmine and Tiana. " HEYY BITCHHH " Tiana ghetto self said. Hey girl i laughed a little this girl was a mess i tell you. Jas came over to me and hugged me so tight like we wasn't together all summer. They act like they ain't seen a bitch in forever. We looked up our schedules and saw we all had fourth hour , lunch and seventh hour together . Now they messed up putting all of us in a class together.
The bell ring for first hour now i was a good student so some of my classes were enriched classes . As time goes by it's second hour , third hour so on .. Next rolled in lunch it was so loud and crowded like always. I had B lunch so all the food wasn't gone. I sat down by jas and T and we chopped it up like always. " y'all know about JT party ? Bittccchh i'm tryna turn the fuck up " T said twerking a lil . I wasn't the party type of girl , don't get me wrong i'll turn up if i had too but i always was a house , food and netflix kind of girl. " Yeah i heard about that it's been lit all summer , why stop now just cause school rolling around " jas said high fiving T .. I laughed a little cause they were so ratchet and that's what i loved about them they always turned my home body ass up. " So Love , what's up you trying to go " T said . Of course , y'all know i'm there when and where . " On friday it's a swim party so bring y'all cutest swimsuits we bout get us some men " T said . I choked a little bit . "Well besides Love gay ass " Jas said . We all started laughing. After lunch we only had two hours of school let and that came around pretty fast. I rode in Jas's car and she took me home . I walked in locked up and got straight in the shower. Ugh , a long day at school would make you feel like you need a hot relaxing shower . Once i got out . I put on a grey sports bra and some spanks.Grabbed my book bag and started on my homework. Yes ! Homework ! on the FIRST day . I just knew this school year was going to wear me out.

4 days later .

This week actually went pretty fast. Next thing i knew it was Friday and the party was the only thing everybody was talking about . " aye love , you sliding to my party tonight "JT said
yeah for sure i'll see you there . " Ight bet shorty " . " Ouuuuuu " T said . Ugh , girl what ? i said with a slight attitude. " Girl you know that boy like you and he is finnnnneee " T said dragging it . Girl i'm worried about a female in between my legs . Not no nigga , i said shutting my locker . "Girl you are so gay " She said laughing. School ended so quickly , it's like it was an half day or something. I went home , got in the shower, set my alarm to 6:00 because the party started at 8 and i knew i needed a few hours to get ready. I dozed off i at least need 4hours of sleep.
3 hours later .