𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ||📎

————————————————

"A Day At The Bay"

        ————————————————

        ————————————————

Narrator 📎|| ~

Days passed since the sunset confession and things were like before. Nothing really changed when the boys confessed in fact Chaeryeong, Yuna and surprisingly Ryujin got more and more open to them.

The boys haven't technically asked them to be their girlfriends yet. They are just letting the time decide for them. See having a crush is simple but once you tell them your admiration it gets a bit complicated from there.

Once a person gets into a relationship things gets tough. Since you have to do everything to keep it happy. Obstacles  will be encountered along the way but once faced together its easier.

The boys wanted to know what they were about to get into first since by the end they wouldn't want to get the girls hurt because of their doings...

Beomgyu and Taehyun are currently spending their Saturday afternoon lounging around the Kamal's home. Nothing interesting happening right until now..

"I think chopping the chicken is better than whacking it with a fork Beomgyu" Taehyun shook his head

"But whacking it with a rolling pin might be better 🤔" Beomgyu thought

"YAS! THAT IS A PERFECT IDEA" Hueningkai stood up pointing at his computer screen

"whacking my mom's burnt flavorless chicken with a rolling pin until it mushes so we couldn't eat it for dinner is the perfect idea i know"

"No not that— But i could imagine Beomrella wearing a ballroom dress in bun  up hair whacking a dead chicken 😌"

"Anyways i was searching what to do when your bored.. and we could make friendship bracelets with flowers" Kai faced his computer screen towards the two

"No" Beomgyu shook his head

"Oooh we could braid each others hair"

"Kai our hair isn't long enough" Taehyun crossed his arms

"Well my locks are long" Kai flipped his hair

"I thought Mrs. Kamal told you to chop it off?"

"She doesn't own my hair and i like it long"

"OR WE COU— We could go to the bay and eat.. or to the arcade.." Beomgyu cuts Kai off

"OOOH! Yes! I heard there's a five to ten minutes boat ride touring around the bay"

"lets go then" Beomgyu placed his shoes on as Kai asked something

"By the way... Did Mr. Choi knew what happened when you drove us to the coffee shop?"