ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

"I am your mate," his low growls makes the hair on my neck stand.

"Doesn't smell like it," I defy him. "So,
if you'll excuse me," I try once more to wiggle out of it.

"Oh, I beg to differ, little girl," he sniffs me openly.

"Call me little girl one more time and I will hit you in your little boy," I threaten.

~~~~~~~~~~

The beta next in line wasn't what everyone expected a female hybrid beta, thought of everyone accepted it but some defied it. but, taehyung took it the hard way. He wanted his pup to be safe and be in her mate protection. So she can stand on her status but fate had it other way around.

Not everyone get what they want.

Throw in old folks, forgotten claims and a certain fire breathing hybrid you're bound to have a wonderful chaos.

~~~~~~~

©liltksj
All rights reserved I do not own any of the character in this story only the names are used, it just an fictional work on my own imagination. Although I did had some idea taken from some author, but it isn't as it is it is written with a lot of changes even there works were wonderful which inspired me to write.
I didn't copy anyone's work if it somehow seems to similar then it's purely coincidence.
Plagiarism isn't allowed.
Thank you.