4 Ways Lamu Luxury Hotels Can Offer a Unique Experience

The idea of staying in a luxury hotel might seem attractive but you might be hesitant as it can be a bit heavy in your pocket! Here is a list of 4 convincing ways in which Lamu luxury hotels are better than a standard one, and why it is worth spending a little more for a luxurious experience:

1. Best Service Possible

Everything is given proper consideration so you will never find yourself asking why your room is missing an important feature or why no one is available to carry your bags up the stairs whenever you arrive. In a boutique luxury accommodation in Kenya, the aim is always to make you feel like royalty so that you never feel that the service is anything less than perfect.

2. Perfect Down to the Smallest Details

You will find that even the tiniest of details to be of the highest quality in a luxury hotel. Even the tiniest of the fittings will be luxury products, and it will all be cared for exquisitely so that you don't have anything to complain about.

3. Everything Catered For

The staff at a luxury hotel works with the aim of making sure that you never find something lacking. In other words, you will be able to order food to your room at any time, the 24-hour reception will be staffed by multilingual staff, and the little touches such as personalized greetings will be taken into account. There will also be features such as a luxury spa treatment, a gymnasium, and other similar things in the best luxury hotels in Kenya.

4. Better Overall Experience

The whole point of planning a stay at a luxury hotel is that you leave knowing that the experience was far superior to anything that you would be able to enjoy in a standard place. There is a no better feeling than leaving after your weekend in your hotel feeling refreshed and relaxed and knowing that nothing could have been more perfect.

If you are thinking about booking a night or a weekend away in a hotel, consider making your stay into a luxury one. The Majlis is a privately owned resort set on Manda Island in the Lamu archipelago off Kenya's north coast. Offering world-class understated luxury, this Indian Ocean resort in Kenya is elegantly designed and boasts the best views of the breathtaking Ras Kitau bay. Only a 10 minutes boat ride to Lamu town, the hotel reflects Lamu's traditional heritage with its subtle fusion of Swahili, Arabic, and Indian architectural influences.