They find ur wattpad account

Harry: I left my laptop open on the bed in the hope that I could make a quick snack and get right back to my muggle studies research.

Harry POV:
Y/n left her laptop open on the bed and of course I had to look through it, it's unfair to everyone if I don't!

I click on a little orange app. It looked like it had a brush stroked "w" placed in the center. It immediately opens up to a story that she was reading about her and newt. WHO'S NEWT AND WHICH MAGIC SCHOOL IS MAZE RUNNER?

Ron: I walk in with my glass of water to my dorm and I see my iPad as far away from Ron as physically possible. He's in the corner slowly rocking himself and he looks as if he's seen a ghost

"Red, are you ok," you ask

"I was curious, I wanted to know what a smut was," he responds

Draco: Draco storms into your dorm at 11 pm at night and asks, "what's the meaning of this?"
He points at my phone opened onto wattpad. It was on a story about Harry and Draco.. oopsie.

Fred: Bitch PLEASE! Find your wattpad account? He writes fan fiction for fun! To be honest he mainly did it to piss off harry, Draco, and Hermione, Pansy. It's honestly one of his pass times. He sees it as the second best think to a prank.

Sirius:
Sirius POV:
Her computer was open on a book. Ew I don't read... gross. Wait... what's this? Sirius x y/n. I slightly smirk at myself and get started on chapter one.

Your POV:
I walk in and see Sirius reading the book that Remus wrote about us. WHEN I SAY I DID A FULL 180. I ran as fast as I could, but Sirius was faster. My face turned a light salmon in embarrassment

"If you wanted me so bad, you could've asked,"
And that's how he ended up sleeping on the couch that day.