Chapter 1

Hayes's POV

I guess I wasn't quiet enough.... I guess I'm not enough for anything thing anymore, ya know even THO I'M CARRYING HIS FUCKING BABY... but it's all good cause ya know I'm pretty sure that Ashton would love to hear that his baby daddy is basically cheating on him..... dumbass, does he not realize how mad Ash gets.... even without the baby. Oh well

I guess Luke finally get's the idea that somebody is standing behind him, and slowly gets up off my baby and looks over his shoulder.

"Hayes it- it's not what you think" I cut Luke off with a cold hard glare and my eyes watering up.. uh oh let's get this going so I can leave I can't let them see me cry.. I can't let anybody see me cry but Ash.

"No it's okay Luke it's not what I think. I thought that you loved Ash and the baby he's carying, and Aaron... my sweetheart Aaron... I have nothing to say about you, beside the fact that I thought you love me and our fucking baby.. hahah boy was I wrong."No Hayes that's not i-"

"SAVE IT AARON I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT I LET YOU FUCK ME IN THE ASS AND CALL ME GERTRUDIS!! BUT YOU KNOW WHAT " I say while tears are dripping out of my eyes "I don't think you loved me anyways, and that's not okay, because I can't go on living this life with a person that never loved me or this baby like I loved them..... and never will. I yell while running out the house and ignorning all of the calls and footsteps behnd me. Bye bye Aaron. Don't have to worry about me anymore.
A/N :HELLO my watermelon/farmers how are you guysbdoinbI made a new story but it's co written kind of but anysluts you know what to do... fuck up my comments and votes and shit or whatever and I'll see you in my next update bye bye ✌✌✌✌