[1] slow dancing in the dark.

The first thing you see was a cream-colored ceiling. The curtain was floating around by the tip of your eyes. Chilly breeze coming through the window harshly. The walls glistening with lamplight from outside.

It's cold.

You can feel your throat hurt. As you gain more consciousness you feel the headache as well. Your whole body aching and starts shivering.

Did you catch a cold? Your thoughts wandering around. As far as you can remember you were having a day off with everyone. Narancia insisted to go to the beach since the summer almost ended, so everyone follows him. But you're not even inside the pool that long.

You began to think of unnecessary things. 

Is it because of the gelato that Bruno bought? No way. Perhaps because you were playing hide and seek with Mista and Sex Pistols? Could it be because you accidentally drank Leone's wine? Is it karma for pushing Giorno? 

knock knock.

"Huh?" You opened your eyes, surprised by the sudden knocking. 

"[y/n], you there?" 

A very familiar voice calling for you. A very low and thin voice. It could be rough when he yells at Narancia. 

"[y/n]?"

You wakened from your thought again. You glance at the door weakly. You wanted to answer but your voice just couldn't come up.

"I'll be going in, okay?"

Okay. You answered but not verbally.

You saw him. A rather thin but muscular figure. Honer blond hair with bangs that sometimes would cover his deep purple eyes. Don't forget the cute strawberry-pattern necktie as well.

You tried to smile at him. As best as you can. But considering how he is panicking right now, your smile must be quite an ugly one.

He rushed to your side, placing his hand on your forehead. It is burning his hand.

"You have a fever," He said in worries, "I'm sorry, shouldn't have asked you to walk on the beach with me."

Ah.

You remember he was asking you to take a stroll on the beach. Just an hour ago. Right before all of you are coming back home. You must have fallen asleep immediately.

"Fugo," You tried to speak, glad a very low voice manages to come out. Then you shook your head a little. Telling him that this is not his fault. 

Fugo looks at you with sorrow in his eyes. He then stood up with a small smile.

"I'll bring you warm water and medicine. Should I turn on the light?" He said as he closing the window.

"No..," Your voice still croaked, "Curtains..,"

"Okay," Fugo understood what you mean and leave the curtain open.

Before he leaves your room Fugo stroke your cheek, "I'll be back soon."

You rub your cheek against his hand. Very warm.

Fugo chuckles before he really goes to get the medicine.

Seconds later you could hear him yelling at Narancia. Wasn't sure what he is he yelling about since you can't focus.

Still, poor Narancia.

You were dazing around again when Fugo comes in with a glass of water on his hand. He put the glass and medicine on top of the cabinet then dragging the chair closer to your bed.

"Can you sit?"

He asked but still helping you to get up. His left hand is supporting your back and his other hand is holding your hand. You lose your balance on the process as you fall onto his chest. 

Your headache getting worse just by sitting. And your body becomes very weak. You can't help it. Fugo knew so he would hold you tight to his chest to support you. You can feel his warmth and hear his heartbeat.

You feel more comfortable.

"Open your mouth," He whispered softly, which you did open a little.

He put the medicine in your mouth. The bitter taste almost got you but you can't do anything right now. 

Then you can feel your body leaning backward. You see Fugo drinking out of the glass. You can't see that well right now but you know his face is getting closer. 

You closed your eyes. You can his mouth on top of yours. The warm water flowing to your throat. The bitter taste is now gone. But he stays like that a little bit longer.

He put you back on your bed. Fixing your blanket all the way to your neck. Caressing your bangs away from your forehead.

Fugo did it with such a serene expression. He then holds your hand and stays just like that. While he looking at you. And you looking at him.

Both of you keep staring like that. Paying attention to each other until you eventually fell asleep.

"Buona notte, mi cara."